Hiding diapers

bbyboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey does anyone have any ideas on how to hide diapers live with a few people and I don’t want them to find out I’m Abdl.

If you have room in your closet I would get a storage box the kind you can't see into. Then I would put my diapers on the bottom and other stuff on top. As long as you don't have roommates that snoop. If they are that kind of people get a foot locker that you can put a lock on.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and BBBen
Unless your stuff is safe from being rummaged through, you need to be able to lock it up. It can be really stressful being away from your things and wondering if they’ve been discovered. I’d say keep your stash small and locked up. Try and have it so it doesn’t look too conspicuous, otherwise friends may press you to know what’s hidden. I really hope you have respectful housemates. Good luck.

When I used to hide them away, I would put most of them in my travel roller board in my office with a lock on them (just in case for company too). And a few under my computer desk on an out-of-sight shelf in a few plastic (solid color) boxes from Goodwill. Hiding used ones was trickier....

Air travel luggage case (locked) under the bed or on top of the closet (or wherever else you store your luggage cases). Most people who might see it will assume it is sitting there empty awaiting your next vacation. If they do pry, and find it locked and weighty, you need some excuse for what is in it (your collection of comics / magazines / vinyls / etc. which you'll get around to sorting / selling one day).

You can subtly carry items in (and out) of the house in a casual backpack, but not in large quantity!

Reactions: mantilla
Just be carefull. I stashed them in various places for a while. And they changed over time. I swear there are still diapers above a ceiling tile somewhere. I hid more than I recovered... damn mice anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: Forced
How I’ve hid my diapers from my girlfriend for so long is I have either hid them in the trunk of my car and under the mat in my trunk or I have hid a few in between my mattress or hid them in either our outside storage closet and took the key “accidentally” or I have hid them in our storage shed we have a few miles outside of town under some of my old clothes in a storage tote. I agree it can be stressful with having to hide diapers and be a secret abdl. I am the same way and in a similar situation.

Back