• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

LittleFarmer03

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey I’m new here, I’m a diaper lover and sometime little, I’m a farmer and am here to talk to like minded people, explore more about my little side and how could I forget the stories.

Reactions: goodniteswearer89, JunkyardDog1, LaLoneDigi and 1 other person
Welcome to ADISC LittleFarmer03 from another Australian.
I admire farmers (without them we would stave), all those hours of hard work and the constant gamble with conditions, the market and the weather.
Do you raise stock or produce crops ?

As for a little of my story, I am a submissive asexual, effeminate feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle.
For all of my living memory I have always had a love of wearing dresses and using nappies, along with a very strong desire to have been born a girl, just like my younger sisters.
Some of my other interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

Have fun.

Last edited:
Welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome aboard, from Canada 👋

LittleFarmer03 said:
Hey I’m new here, I’m a diaper lover and sometime little, I’m a farmer and am here to talk to like minded people, explore more about my little side and how could I forget the stories.
Hello and welcome

Hello and Welcome

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Welcome to ADISC LittleFarmer03 from another Australian.
I admire farmers (without them we would stave), all those hours of hard work and the constant gamble with conditions, the market and the weather.
Do you raise stock or produce crops ?

As for a little of my story, I am a submissive asexual, effeminate feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle.
For all of my living memory I have always had a love of wearing dresses and using nappies, along with a very strong desire to have been born a girl, just like my younger sisters.
Some of my other interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

Have fun.
Thank you, we crop cereals and have sheep as well

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Hello and welcome!

Welcome to ADISC, the friendliest place to be!

LittleFarmer03 said:
Hi and welcome 🤗

Back