• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi!

AquaCrinkle

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey all, been popping in and out of this forum for a while now, figured it was high time I introduced myself!

I've been interested in diapers/nappies since my early teens when I had a really vivid dream about messing a diaper. A few years ago I discovered this community and haven't looked back since.

Somewhat predictably, I really enjoy wetting & messing, but I'm also getting more interested in the age regression/sissy aspect.

Otherwise, I work in tech and love spending time outdoors running, cycling, hiking, camping etc. I'm also into gaming.

I'm here to take advantage of the massive amount of helpful info in this forum and take a more active role in the community 😊

Reactions: BBBen, Edgewater and Bailedacademic
Welcome and be welcomed to this magical World of ADISC!
It is a truly amazing place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: warmfeeling
AquaCrinkle said:
Hey all, been popping in and out of this forum for a while now, figured it was high time I introduced myself!

I've been interested in diapers/nappies since my early teens when I had a really vivid dream about messing a diaper. A few years ago I discovered this community and haven't looked back since.

Somewhat predictably, I really enjoy wetting & messing, but I'm also getting more interested in the age regression/sissy aspect.

Otherwise, I work in tech and love spending time outdoors running, cycling, hiking, camping etc. I'm also into gaming.

I'm here to take advantage of the massive amount of helpful info in this forum and take a more active role in the community 😊
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: Edgewater
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: warmfeeling
Back