• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi,

littlebabyandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
hi, i am autistic and infantile, i have never been out of nappies, as a adult i now know why, renal development delayed,
this is my story.
first 4 years of my life, i was the only child in the family, born in the 70's, terry square nappies and plastic pants, aged 3 mother tried to potty train me, i can remember my yellow potty well, some how i never got to know how to use it, there was in the family photograph album couple photos of me, aged 3, with the classic wet patch on the front of the trouser, i remember this, sitting on the bottom step of the staircase, wet trouser, mother finding me, been taken into the front living room, been forcible laid on the floor, mother came back in with a terries nappy, that was that,
aged 4, my baby brother was born, we shared everything, i have no memory of him, but i have memories, we shared nappies, plastic pants, bottles, playpen,
2 boys in nappies, always lines full of nappies outside drying,
fifth birthday, i remember this well, that morning waking up, running out into the back garden, only issue was, i was only in welly boots and a nappy, but it was a special day,
i was held back from entering school by my family doctor, because of my education lever and because i was not potty trained,
i started school at 6 years old, my family doctor told the education board to place me in with first year, playgroup, as i could not read or write and i was still in nappies,
(freedom of information) a letter was found, between my family doctor and mother, advising her to use disposable nappies on me at school,
first time i used pampers, came home from school, nappy changes was carried out on the living room floor, them mother would change me out of school uniform up stairs, yes next to my bed was a big purple box, after my bath, normal routine, bath, teeth, lay on the bed, terries nappy on, stand up, plastic pants on, pj's on, but this night was different, mother opened the purple box, got this white thing out and slid it under my bottom, them put my pj's on, this white thing felt weird, i remember my first accident, first night in pampers, half a sleep, i opened my bladder, i remember the feeling of pee running down the nappy, but where did it go to, remember i had only worn cloth before, that felt wet after an accident,
i remember playgroup lay out well, it was fenced off from the primary school with a small play area, hallway with coat pegs, to the left was reception class, to the right was younger children class, hallway had 2 rooms leading off it, left room was a toilet and the right room was nappy changing room, i went into the right class room, play shop in the far right corner, sand play and water play area to the right, story mat in the middle, quite corner to far left, table and chairs on the left, nappy changing room, education type storage unit on the right, sink on the back wall, wooden changing table on the left wall, hard plastic mat, inside the storage unit was bags of nappies, wet wipes, on top of the unit was box of gloves, opened wet wipes and the odd nappy, big grey bin sat in the left corner of the room and yellow bin bag,
as i only spoke in single syllabise, i attended speech therapy twice a week, every 3 months i attended the mother and child (wellchild) clinic, my doctor was very concerned about my development, i was first percentile height and weight, still in nappies, not speaking right, infantile behaviour, i remember these clinic visits, the nurse would measure my height then weigh me, them mother would under dress me, i would be placed on the bed, nappy off, nurse checked my skin,
by 7 years old, mental health was involved,
by 8 years old, i started to read and write, so i was moved to special needs unit,
8 years old was a big one for me, i started to understand about my bowel movements, i was very scared of using the big boys toilet, so it was my potty, i was still not dry, so still in nappies, by now, my doctor had put me on 2 different medicines, but i was not dry,
family routines, i was still only using a bottle until i was 5, then it was sissy cup in the day time, bottle in the mornings and night, i did not move on, as i have hyper sensitive to taste with a gag reflex, i worn a bib until 10 very messy eater, i was on reins until 5, then after a family holiday disease aged 6 on Looe beach, yes i lost my parents, that was it, same day, dragged into mothercare, reins purchased, fitted on in the store, so i was on reins until i was 10,
aged 12 years old, i underwent a cystoscopy to try and find out why i was still wet (by freedom of information, father placed a do not disclose order on my medical records, so i was not told why or what they did to me, cystoscopy was to check my bladder, findings was unconscious but put as neuro-type learning problem)
held back in primary school, entered special needs in secondary school aged 12,
disposable nappy at home, terries to bed, sent home at lunch time, changed into dry nappy,
aged 13, underwent, behavioural phycology and children's psychiatrist,
the night after seeing the psychiatrist, my world changed,
at home, mother invited me to come and sit on her lap, them she asked me, do you want to be a baby again,
the terms where clearly marked out,
my brother was now the oldest boy, he would get my bedroom,
i was in nappies, but i had to ask mother if i needed to open my bowels, that was on the potty,
everybody would be told, i was a baby,
i could not leave the house and could only play in the back garden (did not have any friends)
as my younger brother was now my older brother, my bath time was 6pm, mother washed me,
over the first week, bedroom swap, came home from school, postman pat, duvet cover, curtains and mat, walls painted pail blue, wooden baby gate on the door, my name on the door, toy box
first night, changed out of a wet nappy before tea, teatime, my bib came out again, dinner was served on my peter rabbit plate,
end of the 6 o`clock news, mother said, bath time, it shocked me,
mother ran the bath and washed me, then dried me off, powdered me, sent me down stairs naked, to my surprise father had one of his friends over, 13 year old boy naked,
this really shocked me, mother came down stairs, carried my pj's and a nappy, she dressed me ready for bed, in front of my fathers friend, no escape, you silly billy, mother said to me, uncle Trevor knows you're a baby, hour after my bath it was my bedtime, mother made me kiss uncle Trevor good night,
until i was 16 i was the baby of my family,
i remember, going shopping with mother, middle of marks & spencers i asked mother, as i needed to open my bowels, mother just looked at me, it's ok, your in a nappy,
holiday, hotel guest living room, mother dressed me ready for bed, one lady said, isn't he bit old for them, another holiday, car trip, mother changed my nappy, on the floor of the ladies toilets, no hiding,
i was removed from my family at 16 years old by a protection officer, placed in with a loving household, on arriving, inside the wardrove, was 2 bags of peadouce nappies, there was a bear by the pillow and a plastic sheet on the bed

Reactions: Wolfman69
Hi and welcome to adisc.
Here is some safeplace.
Good start 🧸🙋

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

BBBen said:
Hi and welcome to adisc.
Here is some safeplace.
Good start 🧸🙋
thank you,
i not the fastest writer in the world, so glad to be in nappies,,,, smiley face

Hello and welcome to the adisc forum.

Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

littlebabyandy said:
thank you,
i not the fastest writer in the world, so glad to be in nappies,,,, smiley face
don't do this to a 14 year old autistic boy,
broke my leg at school, send by ambulance to the A&E, woke up the next morning on adolescents ward to a wet bed pad, after changing, nurse told me, the older boys on the ward are going to be watching a film tonight, well past your bed time,
moved to paediatrics ward, after an hour in front of the nurses desk, i was taken into a side room for a bed swap, from a grey adults bed to a blue and yellow bed, after the bed swap, the nurse came in carrying a nappy, we better put this under your bottom, we don't want wet sheets,
then wheeled onto a ward with primary school age, then moved after some hours to a ward with 5 year olds,
as at home it was normal for me to drink from a straw beaker, nothing out of the way getting a sissy cup, but supper time, i was helped to eat,
i felt asleep,
next morning, i was woken up, to the sound of crying and a trolley been wheeled around,
to my surprise the bed sides where up and i was cuddling a bear,
2 nurses, started going around the ward, checking the children, nurse came to me, pulled the bed covers away, hand on my front them rolled me over, checked my rear, the trolley was a nappy trolley,
2 others on the ward wore nappies plus me, the nurses changed us, but the nurses checked everyone for accidents,
later on in the day, i asked the nurse, i need to go to the toilet, every time i asked, the nurse did not do anything just i was left in bed, so i had no way of opening my bowels, accident happened,
i had 8 weeks on that ward, 14 year old in with the infants,
(as an adult, i carried out a freedom of information, on this, letter was found written by the consultant addressed to my family doctor)
i was presented to A&E in distress, so they sedated me, on cutting off my clothes for theatre they found i was in a wet nappy,
knowing i had issues, the consultant placed me on a bed pad, in the night that was found to be wet and it was changed and in the morning new pad was wet, so the nursing staff reported it to the consultant, he read i was under mental health for autism and i was incontinent,
he requested, i should be moved to a ward that meet my stimulation needs and could meet my needs for toileting, he wanted me on a ward that held supplies, he requested the nursing staff to remove the call bell and not to offer me a bed pan or bottle, he requested the nursing staff not to wait time on me and i should be placed on the same routine as any other child in nappies,

Welcome

Hello and welcome 🤗

Good Afternoon and Welcome!
I myself am Autistic.
I also have Mild Cerebral Palsy, spastic Diplegia Type which just affects my legs.
I wear braces on my legs and I use either a pair of Loftstrand Crutches or a rollator walker frame to ambulate.
Yes!
I am in "diapers"/"nappies" 24 hours per day.
From ~ Age 4 to age 29, I was potty trained/continent, but went back into "protection" because of bad wetting and pooping accidents.
I am in Derry, New Hampshire, United States.
I live independently in my own manufactured home which I own outright, but pay rent on the lot of land it is on.
I am age 65.
From age 18 to age 60, I drove a motor vehicle.
First, my Mom's 1974 Dodge Dart 4-door Sedan, 318 cubic inch "short-block" V-8 engine or my Dad's 1968 International Harvester TravelAll SUV.
My first car was a 1978 Dodge Omni.
It was a "lemon".
Every 15,000 miles it blew the water pump.
Had to completely replace 5 water pumps in the thing, then in July 1985, the radiator blew while on Massachusetts Route 128, and the engine siezed-up.
Next 4 vehicles were Ford Ranger Pickup Trucks.
Model Years 1987, 1992, 1999, and 2008.
Had better luck with them.
Far more reliable.
With the exception of the 2008 Ford Ranger, the others I drove up to Coleman, Prince Edward Island in Canada to visit my cousins and help out on their 450 acre tree farm hauling firewood, 1/2 a cord at a time.
My last vehicle was a used 2010 Ford Focus 4-door sedan.
I had to give up driving at age 60.
Eyesight issues.
Along with multitasking issues related to Autism.
Lastly, the "expense" of owning an maintaining a vehicle, including the darn liability insurance on them.

Oh!
Besides me, you will find quite a few other Autistics here.
:)

littlebabyandy said:
hi, i am autistic and infantile, i have never been out of nappies, as a adult i now know why, renal development delayed,
this is my story.
first 4 years of my life, i was the only child in the family, born in the 70's, terry square nappies and plastic pants, aged 3 mother tried to potty train me, i can remember my yellow potty well, some how i never got to know how to use it, there was in the family photograph album couple photos of me, aged 3, with the classic wet patch on the front of the trouser, i remember this, sitting on the bottom step of the staircase, wet trouser, mother finding me, been taken into the front living room, been forcible laid on the floor, mother came back in with a terries nappy, that was that,
aged 4, my baby brother was born, we shared everything, i have no memory of him, but i have memories, we shared nappies, plastic pants, bottles, playpen,
2 boys in nappies, always lines full of nappies outside drying,
fifth birthday, i remember this well, that morning waking up, running out into the back garden, only issue was, i was only in welly boots and a nappy, but it was a special day,
i was held back from entering school by my family doctor, because of my education lever and because i was not potty trained,
i started school at 6 years old, my family doctor told the education board to place me in with first year, playgroup, as i could not read or write and i was still in nappies,
(freedom of information) a letter was found, between my family doctor and mother, advising her to use disposable nappies on me at school,
first time i used pampers, came home from school, nappy changes was carried out on the living room floor, them mother would change me out of school uniform up stairs, yes next to my bed was a big purple box, after my bath, normal routine, bath, teeth, lay on the bed, terries nappy on, stand up, plastic pants on, pj's on, but this night was different, mother opened the purple box, got this white thing out and slid it under my bottom, them put my pj's on, this white thing felt weird, i remember my first accident, first night in pampers, half a sleep, i opened my bladder, i remember the feeling of pee running down the nappy, but where did it go to, remember i had only worn cloth before, that felt wet after an accident,
i remember playgroup lay out well, it was fenced off from the primary school with a small play area, hallway with coat pegs, to the left was reception class, to the right was younger children class, hallway had 2 rooms leading off it, left room was a toilet and the right room was nappy changing room, i went into the right class room, play shop in the far right corner, sand play and water play area to the right, story mat in the middle, quite corner to far left, table and chairs on the left, nappy changing room, education type storage unit on the right, sink on the back wall, wooden changing table on the left wall, hard plastic mat, inside the storage unit was bags of nappies, wet wipes, on top of the unit was box of gloves, opened wet wipes and the odd nappy, big grey bin sat in the left corner of the room and yellow bin bag,
as i only spoke in single syllabise, i attended speech therapy twice a week, every 3 months i attended the mother and child (wellchild) clinic, my doctor was very concerned about my development, i was first percentile height and weight, still in nappies, not speaking right, infantile behaviour, i remember these clinic visits, the nurse would measure my height then weigh me, them mother would under dress me, i would be placed on the bed, nappy off, nurse checked my skin,
by 7 years old, mental health was involved,
by 8 years old, i started to read and write, so i was moved to special needs unit,
8 years old was a big one for me, i started to understand about my bowel movements, i was very scared of using the big boys toilet, so it was my potty, i was still not dry, so still in nappies, by now, my doctor had put me on 2 different medicines, but i was not dry,
family routines, i was still only using a bottle until i was 5, then it was sissy cup in the day time, bottle in the mornings and night, i did not move on, as i have hyper sensitive to taste with a gag reflex, i worn a bib until 10 very messy eater, i was on reins until 5, then after a family holiday disease aged 6 on Looe beach, yes i lost my parents, that was it, same day, dragged into mothercare, reins purchased, fitted on in the store, so i was on reins until i was 10,
aged 12 years old, i underwent a cystoscopy to try and find out why i was still wet (by freedom of information, father placed a do not disclose order on my medical records, so i was not told why or what they did to me, cystoscopy was to check my bladder, findings was unconscious but put as neuro-type learning problem)
held back in primary school, entered special needs in secondary school aged 12,
disposable nappy at home, terries to bed, sent home at lunch time, changed into dry nappy,
aged 13, underwent, behavioural phycology and children's psychiatrist,
the night after seeing the psychiatrist, my world changed,
at home, mother invited me to come and sit on her lap, them she asked me, do you want to be a baby again,
the terms where clearly marked out,
my brother was now the oldest boy, he would get my bedroom,
i was in nappies, but i had to ask mother if i needed to open my bowels, that was on the potty,
everybody would be told, i was a baby,
i could not leave the house and could only play in the back garden (did not have any friends)
as my younger brother was now my older brother, my bath time was 6pm, mother washed me,
over the first week, bedroom swap, came home from school, postman pat, duvet cover, curtains and mat, walls painted pail blue, wooden baby gate on the door, my name on the door, toy box
first night, changed out of a wet nappy before tea, teatime, my bib came out again, dinner was served on my peter rabbit plate,
end of the 6 o`clock news, mother said, bath time, it shocked me,
mother ran the bath and washed me, then dried me off, powdered me, sent me down stairs naked, to my surprise father had one of his friends over, 13 year old boy naked,
this really shocked me, mother came down stairs, carried my pj's and a nappy, she dressed me ready for bed, in front of my fathers friend, no escape, you silly billy, mother said to me, uncle Trevor knows you're a baby, hour after my bath it was my bedtime, mother made me kiss uncle Trevor good night,
until i was 16 i was the baby of my family,
i remember, going shopping with mother, middle of marks & spencers i asked mother, as i needed to open my bowels, mother just looked at me, it's ok, your in a nappy,
holiday, hotel guest living room, mother dressed me ready for bed, one lady said, isn't he bit old for them, another holiday, car trip, mother changed my nappy, on the floor of the ladies toilets, no hiding,
i was removed from my family at 16 years old by a protection officer, placed in with a loving household, on arriving, inside the wardrove, was 2 bags of peadouce nappies, there was a bear by the pillow and a plastic sheet on the bed
Hey you have been through the wars my friend, I feel so sorry for you.
You are so welcomed here with us

warmfeeling said:
strange i kind of loved it, ok some things i did not like, mother pulling down my trouser to check my nappy, my reins i hated,

how many teenagers can say, they still had a loving bond with their mother, been tickled and made to giggle, been invited up onto mothers lap before bedtime, i really miss that, sitting on my mothers lap,
the find i found very securing and i miss, was after bath time, being sent downstairs naked, being dressed ready for bed on the living room floor, cuddle by mother, dummy popped into my mouth, taken up stair at bed time, being tucked up, night light being turned on, the sound of the gate being closed, mornings, waiting to hear the gate open, mother walking in, cuddle, them being sent down stair, to be changes

i did not have any friends at school, at home i could leave the back garden, everyone one on our cul de sac know i had issues, you could not hide my issues, i needed my bear, i cried, even at the age of 10 i cried, very obvious i was still having issues with toileting, washing line always full of terries and plastic pants, to packs of nappies, mother did not hide the fact, aged 13, mother was talking with the next door neighbour, me by her side, the neighbour commented i was still very immature for my age, that neighbour know i needed nappies,

aged 6, Looe beach, i lost my parents on the beach, a kind person found me, handed me to the coastguard, as i could not speak, only said my name, i was sent to a house, i remember to cold flag stone floor, i remember being changed, by a lady, them i remember a doctor coming to check me out, the doctor was very interested in my teeth, 6 year old that on height and weight looked like a 3 year, with a dummy in his mouth, still in nappies, carrying a bear, i did not like what came next, mother took me straight to mothercare, purchased reins, i was placed in reins in the store, for my own safety, i use to run off and hide, i was on reins until i was 10

i love my nappies, i love going to bed in a dry nappy waking up with a dummy in my mouth and cuddling my bear to a soaking wet nappy

warmfeeling said:
things i loved as a child, until i was 8 i was no potty trained, half waking up from my sleep, just opening my bowels then falling asleep again, not having a care in the world about opening my bowels, i loved the feeling of poo spreading in my nappy, 4 strong memories, 8 year old, waiting for a bus at the bus station, just squatting down, in front of mother, 5 year old, in the local supermarket, i remember holding a rusk, standing in the que at the tills, 6 years old standing on a short wall, just squatting down and story time at school, sat on a mat, listening, being removed from the story, to be changed, as i was very late in my development, i was still using bottles until i started school, i loved sitting on mother's lap, school moved me onto sissy cup, but still had bottles in the morning and night, after 13 years old i moved to flip top straw beaker, but bottles still in the morning and at night, i loved SMA milk, still having 3 bottles a day in my teens, i loved my peter rabbit plate and dish, i was obsessed with them, i could not eat off any other plate or dish, i loved christmas, i still believed in santa until i was 16, best christmas present aged 14 i had a fisher price garage, always had lego, soft toys, i loved my mother the way she made me giggle on changing my nappy, tickling my feet, them my tummy, made nappy changes fun, at bed times, mother would break a brown vial onto my PJ's top, smelt like pair drops, this made me very sleepy (i use to wake up with night terrors and cry the house down) aged 13 after seeing behavioural psychologist and children's psychiatrist, i was put on a red table, twice a day, it made me very cuddly but it made my head feel all fuzzy, i hated been on it, it made me very clumsy,

the things i did not like as a child, i could not leave the back garden to play, i had no friends, i hated my bib, but i was a very messy eater that had strange gag reflex to food, if i did not like it, i would spit it out, after 13 years old, i had to go to the doctor for an injection in my bum cheeks, this was every 3 months, it hurt (its very strange, i only started puberty when i was 22) secondary school, i hated sports, i was in special needs class, when i changed in and out of my sport kit, i taken aside into the sports teachers room to be dressed, first day at secondary school was so scary and a big change to my routine, i ran off and hide, when i was found by the teacher, i had opened my bowels, aged 13 after seeing behavioural psychologist and children's psychiatrist, mother made me ask her, if i needed to open my bowels, i was placed on the potty, i hated when i kept asking mother to put me on the potty but she would forget, i hated, when we where out, car trips or shopping, every now and again, mother would say, your in a nappy, if i needed to open my bowels,

by a consultant, 10 years ago, inspection of the full renal system, mother most likely associated, signs of potty training readiness, with dryness, that will never happen, so she did not start training until late on, autism and not knowing, so soiling was normal behaviour

as i did not have peers or friends to up to, being in nappies was normal,

As an Autistic on the upper end of the spectrum, my experiences growing up were different.
My Mom was herself Autistic.
(So was her Father)
My Mom was profoundly mentall-ill.
I was her "punching bag" growing up.
Anyway, it is Almost noon on Monday here in Derry, New Hampshire, United States.
Outside it is raining extremely hard.
At least it is not snow.
I am in my wheelchair.
Diapered, of course.
Earlier I watched a cartoon.
I had today's Meals on Wheels for the Elderly.
Now time for my nap.
I need to snuggle with "BREAKER" Koala Bear.

Back