• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

LittleMelissa

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hi everyone I'm little Melissa I'm from Mansfield in the UK, I hop eto make new friends in my area

Reactions: Angelapinks
LittleMelissa said:
Hi everyone I'm little Melissa I'm from Mansfield in the UK, I hop eto make new friends in my area
Hi Melissa! I'm from the US but we have alot of UK based members here. Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy it here.

Reactions: Angelapinks, LittleMelissa and BabyWolf1994sv
Hi Melissa! Welcome, I'm from LatinAmerica, but I'm sure you'll find people from the uk! good luck!

Reactions: LittleMelissa and tails1234
Welcome Melissa❣️

I'm not from the UK myself, but we've plenty of UK folk running around the forum.

What are some of your your other interests and hobbies?

Reactions: LittleMelissa and BabyWolf1994sv
sdweasel said:
Welcome Melissa❣️

I'm not from the UK myself, but we've plenty of UK folk running around the forum.

What are some of your your other interests and hobbies?
Hi Thank you for the welcome. My other interests are photography & cuddling up on the sofa while watching a movie

Hello! North West UK here

Reactions: LittleMelissa and BabyWolf1994sv
welcome to the diaper club

Reactions: LittleMelissa
Nice to meet you!

Hi everyone thanks for the welcome 😘

Hi Melissa. Nice to have more people to chat with sharing their diaper experiences. Always eager to chat. I am in USA, but open for conversations if you wish

LittleMelissa said:
Hi Thank you for the welcome. My other interests are photography & cuddling up on the sofa while watching a movie
Hello Melissa, I am from Canada and one of my hobbies was photography also. I have not done much of it lately but I still have three good cameras and other equipment. I also have a pretty good film selection in VHS and DVD and Blu-ray formats. My winters are spent curled up in front of the fire watching films both old and new.

Hi there, Melissa! I'm from the US, but I hope you enjoy it here!

Reactions: Angelapinks and LittleMelissa
Hello! Welcome !

Angelapinks said:
Hello Melissa, I am from Canada and one of my hobbies was photography also. I have not done much of it lately but I still have three good cameras and other equipment. I also have a pretty good film selection in VHS and DVD and Blu-ray formats. My winters are spent curled up in front of the fire watching films both old and new.
nothing beats cuddling up on the sofa with an extra thick diaper with my boyfirend

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and Angelapinks
Welcome to Adisc.
Do you have any other hobbies besides photography?
Welcome again.
-
BW

AlmostHelBent said:
Welcome to Adisc.
Do you have any other hobbies besides photography?
Welcome again.
-
BW
Hi sometimes gaming and nature walks

Welcome to the forum Melissa! I'm also from the UK but Buckinghamshire in the South.
I hope you find this a friendly place to chat and share experiences with other like minded people 😊

Last edited:
LittleScotty said:
Welcome to the forum Melissa! I'm also from the UK but Buckinghamshire in the South.
I hope you find this a friendly place to chat and share experiences with other like minded people 😊
Thank you little scotty i hope so too x

Back