• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi! I'm Elise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TryssGoldear

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Carer
Heyo everyone! I'm Elise, a stinky little genderfluid diaper-baby from New Zealand who's just looking for more friends to enjoy packing my pampers with! :cool:

I'm a musician, filmmaker, writer and programmer, so I love talking about those (and when it involves diapers it makes it even better!). I'm also a brony and a furry, so feel free to hit me up if you wanna chat about anything like that. I also have discord and telegram and I love to make new friends so if any of y'all wanna we can hook up through those too!

I suppose I became interested in diapers at around the age of 15, I'm 18 now and starting to consider really getting into this whole community. I guess I consider myself a baby, but I also have a little bit of a dommy streak too so I could be a caretaker as well.

Anyways, I hope to enjoy chatting with and getting to know all of you! Thanks for reading my silly little intro post and if you have any questions about me please feel free to ask them!

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr, Dinotopian2002, Lumos and 2 others
Hi and welcome Elise! That was a great intro. Many members here share your interests. Have you been to the ADISC Discord area yet?

Scaramouche said:
Hi and welcome Elise! That was a great intro. Many members here share your interests. Have you been to the ADISC Discord area yet?

Oh! Thanks for letting me know, I'll go check out that area right now actually!

Hi Elise,
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Hi stinky elise im from christchurch look me up on facebook mikkeey taylor 😊

HAIIII Elise, its soo awesome to see more Kiwi's here!! just goes to show we are bigger than we thought.

Kiwi_Sin said:
HAIIII Elise, its soo awesome to see more Kiwi's here!! just goes to show we are bigger than we thought.

Thanks! It’s crazy how many of us there are really

stinkyelise said:
Thanks! It’s crazy how many of us there are really
ummmmm I have questioned this many of times, I am sure there is a lot more than we think there is, but maybe many don't get to forums.
something just needs to be more out there here in NZ which may bring more of them out :D

Another kiwi here too. Whereabouts in the country are you?

Hamilton here! Keen to meet others

Reactions: Deleted member 50472
It's nice to meet you!

From Hamilton also and 18 keen to meet others too! Message me anyone from NZ :))

Reactions: Deleted member 50472
stinkyelise said:
Heyo everyone! I'm Elise, a stinky little genderfluid diaper-baby from New Zealand who's just looking for more friends to enjoy packing my pampers with! :cool:

I'm a musician, filmmaker, writer and programmer, so I love talking about those (and when it involves diapers it makes it even better!). I'm also a brony and a furry, so feel free to hit me up if you wanna chat about anything like that. I also have discord and telegram and I love to make new friends so if any of y'all wanna we can hook up through those too!

I suppose I became interested in diapers at around the age of 15, I'm 18 now and starting to consider really getting into this whole community. I guess I consider myself a baby, but I also have a little bit of a dommy streak too so I could be a caretaker as well.

Anyways, I hope to enjoy chatting with and getting to know all of you! Thanks for reading my silly little intro post and if you have any questions about me please feel free to ask them!
Hi elise. I'm a 18 year old from Auckland who also shares the same passion and am after someone to talk with and possible take car of me. Feel free to message me on my Instagram @jordanparlato_ any other TBDL girls from nz also feel free to. Very small community in new Zealand so want to get to know more people

Welcome to ADISC Stinkyelise.
I am an old man living on the wrong side of the Tasman, (not a kiwi), so I hope you don't mind me greeting you.
That was a great introduction post. Sounds like you are having a very interesting life. Good on you!
My desire is, that you find this site community a supportive and safe place to be, as I have.
I am in my mid 60s residing in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, volcanism, geology and geography.
I also try to learn a little French now and then, (even helps with the English).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back