• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi I'm Amy

Hello and Welcome

Hi Amy! Welcome !!

Hi Amy and welcome to Adisc from the SW UK.

I was a big pants wetter as well when i got started on this journey, couldn't get nappies easily at the time ( I was quite young and scared of being caught).

There is definitely not a lot better than a warn wet pad wrapped around your middle, you might want to try a full nappy at some point though, so much better than the pads or pull ups. Plenty of places you can buy just one or two to try if your not sure though.

Hope you enjoy your stay here, adisc is a very welcoming and great place to be.

hello and welcome. Proper tape on diapers does wanders especially when the get wet

Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Welcome

Amzz92 said:
Hi I'm Amy. I'm 31, straight, female. I've been a lover of peeing my pants for a few years now. But I've recently started wearing some Tena Ladies to pee in. Haven't worn any proper diapers yet. But I just love the feeling of nonchalantly peeing whenever I want and letting the warmth of my pee comfort me. There's no better feeling than having a nice warm wet crotch.
Hello and welcome here

Back