• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi hi! :3

babydolllovie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello! I'm so super excited to be here ! I've been online for forever and have went by many aliases, but in abdl/fetish spaces I like to go by Lovina!

I'm 21, African American, bisexual yk average girl who twerks, eats hot chips, and lies lol. I'm also very much a self proclaimed bimbo hehe

I love art and drawing and writing and creative communities! Been drawing and making stories for yearsssss. I love cartoons, anime, manga, movies, cooking, baking, fashion, and makeup. I also wanna get back into reading novels and not just fanfiction this year lmao, so I like totally see that becoming a newly revived facet of my personality.

I think I've been an abdl for a very long time, it's just with the way I grew up and the household I grew up in, it's always been a part of me that I've fought tooth and nail with and without much success at getting it to go away. I'm always on a self improvement journey cuz I'm a pretty erm....damaged person but I wanna be better! And I think a key to being better and being more true to myself is not denying myself things that make me happy. So, joining this community is like super huge for me! I'm greatful to know that there's a place like this and look forward to having a good time and meeting some cool people and hopefully making friends ! Oh and BTW, like I mentioned earlier, I'm a writer and definitely wanna lean into abdl with some of my works, so I'm looking forward to posting em here :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sealander and BBBen
welcome Lovina!!!

Reactions: BBBen and babydolllovie
Welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome Lovina. Thank you for your good introduction and a big Rawwwwrrr to you 🦖🦖🦖🧸🙂
Have a good start here. 🙋

Reactions: babydolllovie
Warm welcome from the Netherlands.

babydolllovie said:
Hello! I'm so super excited to be here ! I've been online for forever and have went by many aliases, but in abdl/fetish spaces I like to go by Lovina!

I'm 21, African American, bisexual yk average girl who twerks, eats hot chips, and lies lol. I'm also very much a self proclaimed bimbo hehe

I love art and drawing and writing and creative communities! Been drawing and making stories for yearsssss. I love cartoons, anime, manga, movies, cooking, baking, fashion, and makeup. I also wanna get back into reading novels and not just fanfiction this year lmao, so I like totally see that becoming a newly revived facet of my personality.

I think I've been an abdl for a very long time, it's just with the way I grew up and the household I grew up in, it's always been a part of me that I've fought tooth and nail with and without much success at getting it to go away. I'm always on a self improvement journey cuz I'm a pretty erm....damaged person but I wanna be better! And I think a key to being better and being more true to myself is not denying myself things that make me happy. So, joining this community is like super huge for me! I'm greatful to know that there's a place like this and look forward to having a good time and meeting some cool people and hopefully making friends ! Oh and BTW, like I mentioned earlier, I'm a writer and definitely wanna lean into abdl with some of my works, so I'm looking forward to posting em here :)
welcome in - we look forward to seeing your work 🙂

i hope you have a great time and make some good friends

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that wonderful introduction.

babydolllovie said:

Hello and welcome here

Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

Hi everybodyyyyy 🫶🫶🫶🫶 Thanks so much for alll the kind welcomes! Sorry haha I posted this at like almost 4am and knocked out

babydolllovie said:
twerks, eats hot chips, and lies
lol I love this meme. Welcome to ADISC!

Back