• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from Victoria

Well it’s a new system to me so I’m not sure yet. And as I mentioned this is all new to me but I’d love to explore and play around with it.

Reactions: StefDL
Hello Emmyybear.

StefDL said:
Hello!
I’m new to the community and kinda nervous about it. I’m from Victoria, BC and I’ve been into diapers for as long as I can remember. I turned 34 last month and figured I should try to meet other people into diapers like I am. Ideally, I’d like to meet people from Victoria but also just people into diapers in general since none of my friends are into them (from what I know haha).
I’m from Victoria also 🙈 I’m not into nappies 24/7 but I’m happy to chat more online if you want

Welcome

StefDL said:
Hello!
I’m new to the community and kinda nervous about it. I’m from Victoria, BC and I’ve been into diapers for as long as I can remember. I turned 34 last month and figured I should try to meet other people into diapers like I am. Ideally, I’d like to meet people from Victoria but also just people into diapers in general since none of my friends are into them (from what I know haha).
Hello and welcome here

I wanna visit Victoria someday.
Welcome!

StefDL said:
Hello!
I’d love to be your friend I’m also an incontinent cloth diaper and plastic pants lover and also want to meet other people who are also into diapers and would love to chat with you anytime 😎❤️🧷🧷

Attachments

• 7C29C693-59B3-45A1-97CC-0ABD49599FCA.jpeg
    7C29C693-59B3-45A1-97CC-0ABD49599FCA.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • 5392FFCC-FA27-495C-8AB6-3B104C43FE2B.jpeg
    5392FFCC-FA27-495C-8AB6-3B104C43FE2B.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • D395BE28-05EE-45CF-8C95-A8A8823DAB21.jpeg
    D395BE28-05EE-45CF-8C95-A8A8823DAB21.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
StefDL said:
Hello!
Welcome

I lived in Brentwood bay on my sailboat for around 5 years but live on Sonora island now, just off of Campbell River

StefDL said:
Hello!
I’m from Victoria also man if you want to chat dm

StefDL said:
Hello!
Welcome to neighborhood. long time diaper lover and cloth diaper wearer. Nighttime usually finds me in double diapers and plastic panties then during the day I'm in cotton training pants and plastic panties.

Hello sissy Annie! Always great to see that there are others nearby, send me a private message if you wanna connect

Back