• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Friends

Sonny96

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Name: Sonny
Time zone: cst
Looking for: A Mommy or Babysitter (female) to talk to. I just get lonely and want friends who are encouraging, or caring, or funny, to love and talk to.
Hobbies: retro gaming, wrestling, internet stuff

Hi peoples. I just need some friends, and encouragement I guess. I just get anxious and stressed, which I hate, and feel like I wish I could just feel safe or comforted sometimes. I'm not looking at this as sexual. It's more of a comfort/support, let my mind relax and be happy, kind of thing. I suppress it, and don't have diapers, but I wish I did. Just so embarrassed at getting some.

Hi Sonny96 welcome to ADISC.
I have about 40 more years on this planet than yourself so, (if you don't mind input from an old man), just try to be the best 'you' that you can be, with the lowest life stress you can achieve. Be friendly to all without actively looking for friends and let contacts just grow in their natural way.
(As a Christian I try to hand over all my concerns to God and let go of them without worrying about the future to come).

The greatest love of my life, (my wife RIP) happened when I was not searching for any.

Go easy on yourself and take your time.
(And in time buying diapers will be no different from purchasing any other form of underwear. - Gets easier as you age).
Take care Sonny96 and have fun.

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome

Back