• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Everyone!!

MunchyDK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Just saying Hi! I am Getting back into the community. Married sissy baby exploring with my better half. She is Vanilla but loves me for who I am so we are stepping into the lifestyle slowly but confidently. Hope all of you are well!

Reactions: DBabygirl2, SissyDinNappies, JulestheFloof and 1 other person
Hello and welcome! So happy to hear you're exploring with you're partner and she's so open minded.
I love being able to participate in ABDL activities with my partner as well. He himself doesn't identify, but the fact that he's willing to participate at all and have such an open mind has been game changing. It makes all the difference!
I hope you make yourself at home, and feel free to look around and ask any questions that come up. Take care, and happy Saturday!

Reactions: MunchyDK
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: MunchyDK
MunchyDK said:
Just saying Hi! I am Getting back into the community. Married sissy baby exploring with my better half. She is Vanilla but loves me for who I am so we are stepping into the lifestyle slowly but confidently. Hope all of you are well!
That’s awesome! Welcome and I hope you like it here!

Back