• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

attilio1991

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi Everyone,

I'm just trying an introduce myself (33/m/fl).

I've had an interest in DL since I was a kid.
Been trying to hide it my whole life around my family.
Only just getting to a point in my life where I feel comfortable
talking about and trying to connect with minded people online.

This site is wonderful and exciting. I am willing to meet other AB/DL friends and share everything / ask questions about my DL (i'm not a AB).

Thanks.

attilio1991 said:
Hi Everyone,

This site is wonderful and exciting. I am willing to meet other AB/DL friends and share everything / ask questions about my DL (i'm not a AB).

Thanks.

Welcome to the site attilio1991! You've come to the right place! ;) I'm a DL, too, mostly from being incontinent, though. I use to hide it from my wife, but there's no hiding it now! :D

ANyways...What other things do you like to do? Hobbies, interests...? I'm a reader and a movie watcher. I've just about had my fill of Hallmark Christmas movies for the year. :)

attilio1991 said:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks.
Hey attilio1991 welcome to ADISC.

Great to hear that you are come to acceptance, and I know it's hard but I hope you are comfortable now.

And hey it's great to make friends! And maybe for us to get to know you better, do you have any hobbies or interests? And don't worry there is much to life than just diapers! Haha

Once again welcome and I hope you enjoy ADISC

Hi there,

I'm answering a couple of important questions above, my hobbies are outdoor activities and chatting online. The most adventurous thing I ever heard in my life is about going to a real diaper party and meet other DL/ABs in person. Any of you ever faced like that? Pls message me thru [email protected] for ur fantastic life stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back