• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everybody! (in Dr. Nick accent [iykyk])

Elros

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a DL and I have been one for a very long time (think dial-up AOL free disk time-frame). I've stalked these forums for years and never really felt relaxed enough to say anything. In fact, it wasn't until recently that I've felt somewhat at ease with this side of me at all. Thankfully, I told my girlfriend (after a period of me coyly skirting around the idea of there being "a secret" that is something "weird" and would definitely "scare her away"). Much to my surprise, she wasn't scared away. In fact, she embraced it and has encouraged me to be more comfortable with this side of me. So, here I am, posting on an ABDL forum after haunting all of them since the days of DPF. Hopefully, in time, I'll be able to interact with many of you. It's my pleasure to FINALLY meet you all.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, Lumos, messydiaper and 1 other person
Oh, I didn't really tell you anything about myself I guess. What a horrible introduction. Although I am most certainly not Dr. Nick, I am in a medical field. I enjoy tons of hobbies (like...tons...probably far too many tbh). Building models, 3d printing, and general diy are my main time syncs that both my girlfriend and I enjoy doing. I was, and hopefully will be again soon (long story), a frequent biker. I hate long walks on the beach.

On the DL side, I have no idea what really "got me into" this. I know I stole my first diaper probably when I was 10, had an awkward experience biking to the pharmacy to buy diapers in my early teens, and found out I wasn't alone in my middle/late teens. My favorite diapers are the black MegaMax or black InControl premium night diapers (that said, if TREST came out with a black diaper...they might win). I do wear in public, but I'm careful to be discreet. Besides for a couple random and very uncomfortable chats with online people in the early 2000s via chat rooms, I've never shared this side of me or talked about this side of me with anyone until my current girlfriend last year. I'm sure many of us have a similar experience.

Anyways...I'll share more as time goes on.

Reactions: Lumos, Subtlerustle and TrueHero
Hello and Welcome

Hi doctor Nick! đź‘‹
Great intro btw.

Last edited:
Hi 'doctor' Nick, welcome to ADISC.
(OK, so you did post twice, but in the end I agree with @Subtlerustle your introduction was a great one).
Some of us go back to the days when DPF was our first internet site interaction with the ABDL community, but ADISC is the only place for me these days.
Great news that your girlfriend has accepted you and is encouraging you to explore more.
Hope all goes well with your futures.
Have fun.

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that great introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome

Hi and welcome. When I was a kid, I built a lot of models. I started out with W. W. II models, planes, tanks, etc. and then I got into building model cars. In high school I got into building H. O. model train cars. I still have those.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Hi Doctor Nick! Your story is so similar to mine. You're not alone! Welcome. And keep enjoying.

hello! glad you finally felt comfortable enough to join us! i'm really glad to hear that your girlfriend encourages this part of yourself and encourages you to embrace it, too! that's really healthy, it sounds like you have a good bond! it can be very easy to hide away in this lifestyle, i know it took me years before i worked up the courage to actually join communities and stop lurking in them! i think it was a great decision on my behalf and i hope it will be one for you, too! i think it'll be very good for you to talk with others that have similar interests!

also thanks for the good introduction, i feel like i got a good idea of who you are! thanks for taking the time to let us get to know you! 3D printing is so cool! i have two 3D printed articulated dragon keychains from a local artist, they turned out really nice, i'm honestly impresed with what 3D printers can do these days! you have some pretty neat hobbies! i hope to see you around, you sound very cool! hope you enjoy it here!

Hello and welcome aboard, fellow DL!

Thank you all for the welcome.

Reactions: StarryNight
Back