• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi-De-Hi Fellow Campers!

Orionblake

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey I’m Orionblake, I work in retail (such fun 🙄) and a few years ago I discovered I’m a DL! I like photography and playing around on photoshop, I’m not really talented in any other creative things (even my drawings of stick-men look screwed up haha) I’m generally an open, loving, and accepting person. I mean duh, Right? I wear diapers! Although I live in the UK so really to us they’re ‘Nappies’. I mostly wear for stress relief and find them a creature comfort, like a nice long hug. but let’s not denny that a padded butt is hottt. I’ve joined this site (a while ago now) to connect with like-minded people, get support, advice, and find a place of belonging. I am a very shy person, hence why it has taken a while to do an introduction. Please don’t let that put you off and I hope to integrate and make some friends here :) x

Reactions: Cottontail, LittleRobbie, MrDiaperLoverUK and 2 others
Welcome !

Reactions: Orionblake
Orionblake said:
Hey I’m Orionblake, I work in retail (such fun 🙄) and a few years ago I discovered I’m a DL! I like photography and playing around on photoshop, I’m not really talented in any other creative things (even my drawings of stick-men look screwed up haha) I’m generally an open, loving, and accepting person. I mean duh, Right? I wear diapers! Although I live in the UK so really to us they’re ‘Nappies’. I mostly wear for stress relief and find them a creature comfort, like a nice long hug. but let’s not denny that a padded butt is hottt. I’ve joined this site (a while ago now) to connect with like-minded people, get support, advice, and find a place of belonging. I am a very shy person, hence why it has taken a while to do an introduction. Please don’t let that put you off and I hope to integrate and make some friends here :) x
Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom. I also work in Retail as a Customer Assistant Picker Online Home Delivery.

Hi and welcome. My wife always found my infantile drawings laughable. Yeah, I can't even draw a decent stick figure.

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome @Orionblake, I'm also shy from the UK - but the gang here are really supportive (y)

Hello and Welcome

Welcome, @Orionblake! Ha ha! (Screwed-up stick-men.) My mom still has all my preschool and kindergarten drawings. As is common for little kids, I drew heads with arms and legs coming right out of them. No necks. No bodies. They’re equal parts funny and terrifying!

I’ll dare to say that my stick-men are decent nowadays, but beyond that I’m not much of an artist. Like you, I enjoy Photoshop though, and I’ve lately taken up photography (as part of birding).

I hope you find the site fun and helpful, and as somebody who too years to get up the courage to talk about this stuff, I’ll be the last to make fun of shyness. Hopefully you’ll find, as I did, that the talking helps. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Orionblake and dogboy
Orionblake said:
Hello and welcome from the Northeast

Warm welcome from the Netherlands.

hi there, glad you worked up the courage to post an intro! it's always great whenever someone joins us, even if it takes you time, that's totally okay! it took me ages to work up the courage to join a community, before, i was lurking for a long time!

i hope that being here gives you more courage to be yourself, and to embrace your lifestyle. Do you have a favorite nappy? i agree that they feel like a nice hug! once i started wearing them again, my nervous bladder really calmed down, i think they do a lot for anxiety! take care of yourself, we're all excited to see you here! this is a very warm and welcoming community, so i think you'll fit right in! hope to see you around!

Cottontail said:
Welcome, @Orionblake! Ha ha! (Screwed-up stick-men.) My mom still has all my preschool and kindergarten drawings. As is common for little kids, I drew heads with arms and legs coming right out of them. No necks. No bodies. They’re equal parts funny and terrifying!

I’ll dare to say that my stick-men are decent nowadays, but beyond that I’m not much of an artist. Like you, I enjoy Photoshop though, and I’ve lately taken up photography (as part of birding).

I hope you find the site fun and helpful, and as somebody who too years to get up the courage to talk about this stuff, I’ll be the last to make fun of shyness. Hopefully you’ll find, as I did, that the talking helps. :)
Haha....heads with arms and legs coming out of them really made me laugh! I think I've seen TV series on Netflix like that.

Reactions: Orionblake and Cottontail
Back