• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, another new guy.

Nathan

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Little
Hey everyone, kept passing by this website so I thought I would check it out. I'm 18, male, from the southern us and pretty new to this whole thing. I'm a little (or a middle, I like being 8 all the way to 14).

Outside of all this I'm an average joe. I'll be graduating HS in just a couple months, then I'm off to college. I'm hoping to get into the medical field. I love photography, not that experienced but I still enjoy the hobby since it gets me out. Traveling, especially going on long road trips. Also, nature-related things, hiking, camping, I was a scout, so it calls to me hah. I'm into fitness too, but I've fallen from grace. I'm pretty much a small twig everywhere but my rear and my thighs. I'll never pass up a chance to eat though, I have a (annoyingly) fast metabolism.

I mainly like boyish things, clothing, pretending to be stupid and young, well, younger again. The more and more I indulge in this I realize I've always sort of had a knack for it, even when I was a pre-teen. I'm not too fond of being an adult burdened with responsibilities. At first when this came to my attention it was largely sexual and still is in a way. Though now, I find myself dressing the way I do, acting younger, to be really comforting and stress-relieving. I love cartoon briefs and school uniforms especially, (for both reasons). Sad to say there weren't many communities or a group of people I could find that were specifically into that. Then I went through a thing, thought I was weird, left all the groups that I was in, but I came around a little while ago and here I am. Guess I came here as a last shot at trying to get back to people like me, that enjoy the same things I do. Even though I'm not much for the whole acting like a baby, diaper stuff, all that. This is the last community I could find that at least shares some interests in common to me. I've never been a very talkative person, most of the other places I've been I mostly post pictures (most of which I'm not so sure are meant for this place?) then talk to people in private chats so I'm pretty new to being a part of a big forum. Either way I'd love to see where this takes me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diapercutie, Wolfman69, Wonderingabout and 1 other person
Nathan said:
Hey everyone, kept passing by this website so I thought I would check it out. I'm 18, male, from the southern us and pretty new to this whole thing. I'm a little (or a middle, I like being 8 all the way to 14).

Outside of all this I'm an average joe. I'll be graduating HS in just a couple months, then I'm off to college. I'm hoping to get into the medical field. I love photography, not that experienced but I still enjoy the hobby since it gets me out. Traveling, especially going on long road trips. Also, nature-related things, hiking, camping, I was a scout, so it calls to me hah. I'm into fitness too, but I've fallen from grace. I'm pretty much a small twig everywhere but my rear and my thighs. I'll never pass up a chance to eat though, I have a (annoyingly) fast metabolism.

I mainly like boyish things, clothing, pretending to be stupid and young, well, younger again. The more and more I indulge in this I realize I've always sort of had a knack for it, even when I was a pre-teen. I'm not too fond of being an adult burdened with responsibilities. At first when this came to my attention it was largely sexual and still is in a way. Though now, I find myself dressing the way I do, acting younger, to be really comforting and stress-relieving. I love cartoon briefs and school uniforms especially, (for both reasons). Sad to say there weren't many communities or a group of people I could find that were specifically into that. Then I went through a thing, thought I was weird, left all the groups that I was in, but I came around a little while ago and here I am. Guess I came here as a last shot at trying to get back to people like me, that enjoy the same things I do. Even though I'm not much for the whole acting like a baby, diaper stuff, all that. This is the last community I could find that at least shares some interests in common to me. I've never been a very talkative person, most of the other places I've been I mostly post pictures (most of which I'm not so sure are meant for this place?) then talk to people in private chats so I'm pretty new to being a part of a big forum. Either way I'd love to see where this takes me.
Hello and welcome. I enjoyed reading your intro. I hope you find what you are looking for here and have fun on the way 😁👍🏻

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome to the community. I also enjoy being a little boy and all the clothing that goes with it. You will find a lot of support here.

Nathan said:

Welcome from Texas. May you continue to find your Little. Wish you the best with continuing your education

I feel that middle thing too. I'm 18 as well, and it's weird being between adult and teenager, and I find my being 'little' is more just acting a bit younger, not quite baby. I wonder if when we get older, we'll find our regression age gets younger and younger, until we too, are ABs? It'll be an interesting journey. Anyway, I hope the general diaper-stuff doesn't put you off of our community, since regressing is very big for most of us too, and we'd be lesser without your voice and involvement.

Oh hey I'm also interested in going into the medical field! Currently in college studying biology.

Back