• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi :3

HimeBun

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Just signed up, I’m a little, my names Cara, I’m excited to be able to delve more into the community, I’m 19 and my little age is about 1-3, I’m trans, and I found out about little space and the Abdl community and such when I was recommended age regression from a therapist, I’ve dealt with ptsd so regression helps and I have many friends in the Abdl community despite me not being in it myself, I’m happy to say hi :3

Attachments

• IMG_4630.png
    IMG_4630.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Jorelaxed and CutestPaddedFemboy
Hi, I hope you like it here.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hi from Australia and welcome to ADISC. Hope you enjoy this site and make new friends.

Oh wow. I did not realise therapists would would know about age regression let alone recommend it. Thats cool to know, thanks. Also hi there :) .

Hello and Welcome

hi cara! glad you found us here, and glad that your therapist was supporting of you age regressing for your mental health! that's great! it seems like it's only becoming more and more accepted in the psychological field as time passes, which is great!

i'm trans too! i'm nonbinary & a trans man! ^ _ ^ you'll find a lot of other trans people here, it makes me feel really safe! what kinds of things do you enjoy outside of age regression? hope you enjoy your stay here, and hope to see you around! feel free to PM me once you reach the Est. Contributor role if you ever need support and want to talk to another trans person!

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedCub and Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome to the Adisc community Cara.😃

Back