• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey

DiaperedSunset

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hi all. I'm a diaperfur from the UK and am fairly new to the community. I'm curerntly taking a gap year to explore what I want to do with my life and have mostly used it so far to play video games.

I mainly joined this website to talk to other people like me and I enjoy reading the posts throughout the site

Hey, I'm also from the UK! I hope you have fun here!

I think you know that playing video games probably isn't the best way to find yourself in a gap year, if there is a good way anyway! I'm still trying to figure things out 😅

Welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome to ADISC.

Hello and Welcome

Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Welcome! I think it's great that you're taking time to figure out what to do next. I feel like too many of us haven't done that and end up going to school for the wrong thing.

I hope you enjoy this community as much as I do!

Welcome to ADISC Forum Community, I look forward to seeing your posts 😺

Hello and welcome to our community.
Have a good start 🧸🦖🙋

Aaannd: RAWWWRRR 🦖🦖🦖🙂

DiaperedSunset said:
Hi all. I'm a diaperfur from the UK and am fairly new to the community. I'm curerntly taking a gap year to explore what I want to do with my life and have mostly used it so far to play video games.

I mainly joined this website to talk to other people like me and I enjoy reading the posts throughout the site
Hello welcome from the Northest 😁👍🏻

Back