Hey im getting surgery so thats fun

They had to do a lot hip replacement, alignment and add fat cells so thing weren't rubbing together.

• Wow
Reactions: Palle, BBBen, BigAl2 and 4 others
Get well soon baby 😺
We are all rooting for a speedy recovery ✌️🍀👍

Reactions: BBBen, BigAl2 and BobbiSueEllen
GoodniteQueen said:
Yeah apparently the reason I have such freakishly small hips is because hips are fucked up. So they are having to both replace and realign some stuff. I'm going under tomorrow.
The day before I checked in to the hospital for my right hip replacement, my doctor told me, "You're going to feel a lot better walking out then you will walking in". He was very right. About 6 months later, I had the left one done and I feel like my life was given back to me. Best of luck with your procedures. I think you are going to really like the differences.

Reactions: BBBen, BigAl2, KBoy and 1 other person
TenaciousDL said:
The day before I checked in to the hospital for my right hip replacement, my doctor told me, "You're going to feel a lot better walking out then you will walking in". He was very right. About 6 months later, I had the left one done and I feel like my life was given back to me. Best of luck with your procedures. I think you are going to really like the differences.
Everything hurts!😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: Palle, BBBen, Cottontail and 3 others
I"m sure it does. I hope you make a speedy and complete recovery. I've had friends who've had hip replacement surgery and they all did well. I'm sure you will as well. I hope this doesn't delay your wedding plans, but it's better to feel well and not have pain.

Reactions: BBBen, BobbiSueEllen and KBoy
GoodniteQueen said:
Everything hurts!😭😭
i hope that lets up soon and you can get some relief! i can only imagine that must've been so intense! did they give you any medication for the pain at all?

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, KBoy and BobbiSueEllen
I start physical therapy next week

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, BobbiSueEllen, BBBen and 1 other person
Wish you dinosaur power for your recovery 🦖🦖🦖 Rawwwwwrrr
get well soon @GoodniteQueen

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, PaddedPonyboy, dogboy and 2 others
GoodniteQueen said:
Everything hurts!😭
There, there, 😭, *pat* *pat* 😢 it will soon be better 🥺 hopefully the rehab will be a big party 🥹🤪🙄🥰 and before you know it, you will be back in shape.
You will manage to do it in no time, just be strong🦹‍♀️
The worst part is over, now just focus in getting better! Remember that we all love you a lot! 😘🥰 🫶💓💞💕🫶, even that ugly looking clown 🤡

Reactions: BBBen and KBoy
Hope you’re feeling well, do you have hip dysplasia? I have that and was born with it.
It can be very painful!!

Jbo said:
Hope you’re feeling well, do you have hip dysplasia? I have that and was born with it.
It can be very painful!!
I don't think so. The bone was at the wrong angle.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
The longer I waited on surgery the more and more likely I would have become crippled

• Sad
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
They moved my physical therapy to tomorrow.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: BigAl2, BBBen, Palle and 1 other person
GoodniteQueen said:
They moved my physical therapy to tomorrow.
My queen,
Hopefully that's not a bad sign...
Did the pain, at least, get any better?

In all, It really sounds like you underwent a pretty invasive procedure,
Can you at least move around, or are you stuck in bed? :eek:
Please get well soon!

GoodniteQueen said:
Yeah apparently the reason I have such freakishly small hips is because hips are fucked up. So they are having to both replace and realign some stuff. I'm going under tomorrow.
I wish you the best! I just had surgery 11 days ago and thankfully (for once) I didn't wind up hospitalized for weeks afterwards for the first time since 2010!~

Prayers are with you.

CptKirk

Reactions: BigAl2, BobbiSueEllen and BBBen
GoodniteQueen said:
GoodniteQueen said:
I feel like shit and I can't walk but I'm fine. I haven't been able to look in a mirror yet
So glad you say that you're fine now. Having a positive attitude helps you to heal quicker!

• Love
Reactions: BigAl2 and BobbiSueEllen
Finished my therapy awhile ago but I still hurt

• Wow
Reactions: BBBen and BobbiSueEllen
I do have my new hip measurements and holy fuck my hips were screwed. After several corrections and added parts(lol) it added 4 inches. So my new measurements are a 23 inch waist with a 32 hip.

Ack!!! Hope ya get plenty of rest and feel better quickly! 🥳🤗🥰

And hip-hip-HOORAAAAY!!! 🤭🥰

Last edited:
BobbiSueEllen said:
And hip-hip-HOORAAAAY!!! 🤭🥰
Uh huh real checky. But thank you

Last edited:
  • Love
Back