• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey all, emma here!

emmayfair2

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hey people of Adisc!

My name's Emma. I'm a 22 year old diaper lover and I reside in Ontario, Canada. I've been on and off about my kink in the diaper universe but I feel like I would like to explore a little bit more into this new discovery. I've started the journey when I learned about the various erotic sensations of my body and found that diapers gives me a profound amount of comfort, satisfaction and playfulness. I don't know how to describe or explain these sensations, but I feel empowered by the senses and textures that the diapers give me. I don't know, I'm still discovering this new side to the diaper universe.

Just to be clear - I do not seek for anything deeper than a relationship, friendships at most is what I'm looking to make here on Adisc.

Thanks for letting me make my introduction here on Adisc and hope I get to meet and make new friends!

Reactions: Truckerguy, GaymerDL, Diprs2 and 8 others
Welcome! It's nice to meet you!

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and emmayfair2
Hello and welcome to the community Emma. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you get the support and a safe space to share and explore ABDL here.

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, emmayfair2 and Wolfman69
emmayfair2 said:
Hey people of Adisc!

My name's Emma. I'm a 22 year old diaper lover and I reside in Ontario, Canada. I've been on and off about my kink in the diaper universe but I feel like I would like to explore a little bit more into this new discovery. I've started the journey when I learned about the various erotic sensations of my body and found that diapers gives me a profound amount of comfort, satisfaction and playfulness. I don't know how to describe or explain these sensations, but I feel empowered by the senses and textures that the diapers give me. I don't know, I'm still discovering this new side to the diaper universe.

Just to be clear - I do not seek for anything deeper than a relationship, friendships at most is what I'm looking to make here on Adisc.

Thanks for letting me make my introduction here on Adisc and hope I get to meet and make new friends

Hi nice to meet you, I am also in Ontario

• Love
Welcome hope you enjoy your self here

• Love
Hello from Quebec :)

• Love
Hi and welcome to the site.

• Love
Oh wow! There's so many warm and welcoming people here in Adisc! 🥰

Reactions: warmfeeling, Polara64 and Edgewater
Welcome to ADISC Emma! I'm from Eastern Ontario too!
I hope you enjoy your stay here in ADISC!

• Love
Reactions: Lumos, Edgewater and emmayfair2
Welcome and be welcomed to this magical World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling and emmayfair2
Welcome!

• Love
Reactions: emmayfair2
Hello and Welcome

• Love
emmayfair2 said:
Hey people of Adisc!

Thanks for letting me make my introduction here on Adisc and hope I get to meet and make new friends!
Hello and welcome here

• Love
emmayfair2 said:
Hey people of Adisc!

Hi Emma! Welcome to the community from another Ontarian! I hope you find lots of wonderful friends!

• Love
Hello and welcome aboard, fellow DL! Eastern Ontario here 👋 Nice to have you join ADISC. There are more and more of us joining every day!

• Love
Back