• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Henlo!

Bbypoco

Just trying to live a comfy life!
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi!
New to the site. I've been familiar with the community for awhile. I had partners who liked to be diapered but only recently discovered that I was the one who truly wanted to be babied! I have a very loving, supportive partner who babies me now and loves being my mommy. Joined just see what this is all about and if I'll enjoy the community here. I love to play and write music! I also enjoy playing board games and doing puzzles. Hmm, I dunno what else to say so I guess that's it for now.
Bye!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed and LaLoneDigi
Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: Bbypoco
StarryNight said:
Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Thank youuuu for saying henlo!!

Reactions: StarryNight
Hello and welcome Bbypoco to the Adisc community.😊

Thank you!! So far it's amazing here!

Welcome

Hello and welcome aboard!

Bbypoco said:
Hi!
New to the site. I've been familiar with the community for awhile. I had partners who liked to be diapered but only recently discovered that I was the one who truly wanted to be babied! I have a very loving, supportive partner who babies me now and loves being my mommy. Joined just see what this is all about and if I'll enjoy the community here. I love to play and write music! I also enjoy playing board games and doing puzzles. Hmm, I dunno what else to say so I guess that's it for now.
Bye!!
Hello and welcome

Hello and Wecome

Back