Cammer

Country Boy Diapered
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hey y’all, I am here to ask yall how you prefer a diaper to sit. When I was just Ic I wanted the low cut fit so I would usually wear a medium. Problem is that the tapes sit really far back. Now that I’m getting into the little/ab space more, I’m curious if I should go to a large. They usually sit closer to my belly button and the tapes sit more infront of my hips. I also know that it depends on the brand but.

Reactions: TrashPanda01
I prefer to have my tapes located more to the front then sides, also larges are longer and I feel like I get a better fit especially when wet since the diaper can expand more and wick better.

Reactions: TrashPanda01 and Cammer
At least for reference of where the tapes land, I consider this about right.

1703357545433.png

Reactions: Harley07, TrashPanda01, CuriousFabio and 3 others
I appreciate y’all’s responses so far. The picture really helps!

pampers4U said:
I prefer to have my tapes located more to the front then sides, also larges are longer and I feel like I get a better fit especially when wet since the diaper can expand more and wick better.
What size are you just so I get a reference, if you don’t mind. I’m 6’2 and my waist is a 34. Would large in most brands work better than mediums. Mediums always run a little small at the end of the landing strip/front panel

Cammer said:
What size are you just so I get a reference, if you don’t mind. I’m 6’2 and my waist is a 34. Would large in most brands work better than mediums. Mediums always run a little small at the end of the landing strip/front panel
Yeah , i think large would work better for you than mediums, since you have these measurements

Reactions: Cammer
Cammer said:
6ft 1”, 35” waist about 205lbs

So,

I think as long as the tapes dont cross in the middle that it is good.
Also so the padding on the sides isnt overlapped (would be super big)

So, the plastic backing sheet that is on the sides doesnt absorb at all, and is there to prevent leaks, like a laybrinth seal, needs to get by the padding, then across one sheet then go the other way across another one before it can get out.

If there is not much ovelap of the plastic, not much barrier.

Also, the larger the more padding.

From a pure non leaking sense.

So long as the leg cuffs can be snugged arounf the legs, and the waist can be snugged around there, the larger one will work as good or better than smaller.

Only real drawback is the size is going to show more, but some may find that a plus, so really than just price.

Back