PrincessEmi5518

Princess Emi👑💕
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hai guys I was wondering if anyone has tips for wearing diapers in the heat! I live in Nevada so it’s starting to heat up and I’ve noticed I’m getting super sweaty and it’s overstimulating me!

Unfortunately diapers & heat don't mix
Frequent changes
clean well between changes
make sure you're totally dry before applying new diaper air dry if needed
apply extra powder to your skin & diaper
have a cold beverage

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955, binkyyybunnyyy, PrincessEmi5518 and 2 others
PrincessEmi5518 said:
Hai guys I was wondering if anyone has tips for wearing diapers in the heat! I live in Nevada so it’s starting to heat up and I’ve noticed I’m getting super sweaty and it’s overstimulating me!
I live in a very hot environment. Bunnyhopps make me sweat, but Unicorns dont. I never understood why but breathability is a HUGE comfort factor especially at night. Sweating in a diaper SUCKS plus it is a breeding ground for UTI. Please do be careful out there captain! Diaper safely!

Reactions: binkyyybunnyyy and PrincessEmi5518
I like in a hot humid area, not AZ hot though. I had to swap from plastic-backed to cloth-backed, which helps but I'd still couple it with the list above too.

Reactions: PrincessEmi5518
I'll add don't wear the diaper skin tight. Just snug enough around the waist to stay up and stop gaps around the legs leaving a bit of an air gap through the middle. As you move around air will flow in and out around the waist keeping things a bit cooler.

Gotta agree with what the rest says, except on the powdering part if your area is humid as well. Here in Singapore it’s always hot and humid hence I tend to skip the powdering part as it leaves me prone to abrasions. Maybe might be different for others

Reactions: PrincessEmi5518 and Joediaper
Cloth diapers with a PUL cover are cooler. Cloth-like backed disposables are also a little cooler. To be honest, if I didn’t have to wear 24/7, I wouldn’t wear at all in the daytime in the summer. I wear shorts, plastic-backed diapers, and lots of Desitin. If I’m really active, I’ll wear a lighter pull-up.

Well, there is a few things.

1- Use some powder on your skin/diaper, but not enough to cause abrasions, just a light dusting on yoiur skin
2- Use as little more than the diaper and pants, skip the extra bits like underwear and covers if you can
3- Get used to it, over time your body will get used to the diaper
4- Can use something like a deodorant or i've been using the Hypo3 from munchkin for that and seems to work so far, keeps bacteria at bay.

I've been wearing 24/7 for a long time now for need and dont really feel any more sweaty than i did not is diapers, the diaper should absorb most of anything as it were too, so shouldnt be to "wet" maybe damp/clammy, but that is what it is.

Last edited:
Back