littledreamers333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
so I have a question too ask and hoping I can get some positive feed back pretty much every time I turn on water weather it's getting a drink or doing dishes I always have the urge too pee every time

Reactions: Diaper44 and chamberpot
It happens with some people. I had a roommate that couldn't do the dishes (?) because they always had to break for the toilet.
I recall one time at a doctor's office I was asked to pee. I knew I had some in me, but I couldn't. No water running (they tried it) or movies of Niagara Falls would help. But I knew a handy trick most people here would scream about. But it works in a pinch. I dare not say, but most know where I'm going w/it. But yeah.

A lot of people are stimulated by water sounds or even thoughts when in anticipation of making it to the "potty" and then just release. It's a reflex some have more than others, but it doesn't mean you are broken.
There are drugs out that halt that anticipatory reflex. (I had dogs that were so excited to see me they tinkled...but that's another story 🤣).

Another thing that blocks that reflex is an opioid drug. Since I am prescribed them, I have days I think I am going to shoot my eye-balls out of my head pushing through the smallest of urethras. It sucks. Maybe enjoy the golden showers? No, I don't mean it literally...unless it's fun. But it's a reflex thing with certain people and certain conditions congenital and otherwise. But it's just one of the things being alive does to ya. One way or the other.☺️

Reactions: chamberpot
I’m the same.
I know if I’m padded for the evening and brush my teeth before bed that I’ll wet at that point.

It’s not such a bad thing 😊

Reactions: BeTrue and chamberpot
sounds of or the feeling of water makes me pee every time. Also turning onto my street flood gate opens. Conditional training i guess.

Yeah it is something a lot of people experience, my thought on it personally is that running water kinda imitates the sounds made when you pee into a toilet so there is a subconscious link somewhere in the brain between the act of peeing and the sound of water running/falling), possibly wrong but who knows. Would be a curious but pointless experiment to raise some children from a potty training age to adult hood only every peeing in a way that is silent and see if the sound affects them the same way.

The one that I find is if my bladder is full and I do the dishes just having my hands in warm water for a period of time makes me "potty dance" a lot as the urge to go grows.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
Washing dishes, brushing teeth= wet diaper.

littledreamers333 said:
so I have a question too ask and hoping I can get some positive feed back pretty much every time I turn on water weather it's getting a drink or doing dishes I always have the urge too pee every time
That's a normal reaction, you'll be fine

Belarin said:
Yeah it is something a lot of people experience, my thought on it personally is that running water kinda imitates the sounds made when you pee into a toilet so there is a subconscious link somewhere in the brain between the act of peeing and the sound of water running/falling), possibly wrong but who knows. Would be a curious but pointless experiment to raise some children from a potty training age to adult hood only every peeing in a way that is silent and see if the sound affects them the same way.

The one that I find is if my bladder is full and I do the dishes just having my hands in warm water for a period of time makes me "potty dance" a lot as the urge to go grows.
My brother, older brother; and a mutual friend were playin' around when we had a sleep-over once, I played "asleep" when hearing their plot to do the water trick on me to get me to piss myself as the night got much later and later.
They tried dipping my hand in a bowl of rather warm water. Of course, I heard the whole giggling plan they were trying as they plotted it out to themselves while thinking I was asleep.
I even hung my hand over the edge of the bed for them "unconsciously" to make it easier for 'em. But I didn't go along with the game. I was around 9, and I wanted to rather punch them out.
But I was laughing too much in my mind about it back then, so I decided instead to scare them afterward to get THEM to piss THEMSELVES. I still laugh about it. They ran off like giggling goof-heads from pervert-land. What else do pre-pubescent boys do? That's about the gist of things for entertainment back then. Now it's computer graphics/media. I like pranking to this day, though.

Reactions: BeTrue
Back