Help me choose a diaper!

binkyyybunnyyy

Daddy's Dumb Diaper Bunny 🐰💘🦊
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hello everyone! :D I've discovered that I prefer cloth-backed disposables over plastic! Yay! The only one I've tried is the MegaMax AirLock from Northshore though. I've been using it for a few months now and I think they're very nice, but, it's time for something more fun! :D I've been adding diaper stickers on the tape landing zone, but now I'm more interested in trying an actual AB/DL cloth-backed diaper! I think I've looked at every cloth-backed AB/DL diaper in existence so far (ABU Little Kings, ABU cloth-backed Cushies, ABU Alphagatorz, Tykables Potty Monsters, etc. Now I need your guys' help with deciding on which ones to try lol I'm mostly interested in trying the TryAgains from PretendAgain, ABU Alphagatorz and Tykables Animooz. Which one do you guys recommend and why?

I think I'm leaning more towards Animooz and TryAgains because I heard they're sort of like a plastic and cloth-back hybrid? And cute! I feel like they would have less of a chance of "sweating" that way, but also, I like the breathability of the MegaMax AirLocks, do you think the Animooz and TryAgains would be less breathable? I'm also really curious about the Alphagatorz but I heard a lot of people experience the "sweating" with these and the Little Kings... Aaaaahhhh I don't know what to choose!!! Haaaaaaaalp!!!! I'm soooo indecisive!! :/

EDIT:
I've decided to go ahead with the TryAgains and maybe go with some Animooz too! :D

Last edited:
I have tried the ABU little kings and the Pretend Again try agains and the try agains definitely felt like they didn't sweat as much as the little kings

Dragon64 said:
I have tried the ABU little kings and the Pretend Again try agains and the try agains definitely felt like they didn't sweat as much as the little kings
That's good to hear! :D Thanks for the input! I'm heavily considering trying the TryAgains! The design is sooo cute haha

Back