HELP dose anyone know of any ABDL stores in victoria

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdldennis

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
hi im a tbdl from australia i live in victoria i want to buy abdl diapers but i dont want to buy them online are there any accual abdl shops in victoria please help

ABU Australia are based in Victoria. You use to be able to go there and pick up your nappies, but I think they're using covid as an excuse not to do pick ups anymore.

Can you use a free parcel locker location to get a online delivery?

Littles Downunder do discreet packaging in plain boxes and parcels. Most ABDL companies do.

thanks for the help but i need to 100%pick them up deliver to anywere is just no an option sorry

tdldennis said:
thanks for the help but i need to 100%pick them up deliver to anywere is just no an option sorry
You can collect them from ABU. I have collected from them a few times. There is a pickup option when you put you order though on their site.

Not too much choice, especially in Victoria, but most parcels sent by Australia Post can be diverted to your local post office or a parcel locker for collection. You will need to go on the Auspost webiste to see how to do it.
Both ABU and Littles Down Under ship very discreetly. I live in rural Victoria and pick all my parcels up from the post office.
If the issue is payment, Paypal is pretty easy to set up otherwise you can buy prepaid Visa credit cards to do the transaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back