• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

LilCutiepie1999

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi everyone (blushes shyly)

I'm not 100% sure what to write but here goes nothing..

I'm a 25 year old girl living in the UK, I'm an AB/DL and I try to get into littlespace when I can for stress relief.

I work full time in finance sadly office based now (whimpers) where I was wfh for so long.

I have a beautiful dog (Stella) who takes up most of my spare time. I also love gardening and cooking with veggies I grow myself.

Reactions: littlestmay, chickpea, Diprs2 and 3 others
Welcome

Hello and Welcome

Welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the wonderful introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

LilCutiepie1999 said:

I'm a 25 year old girl living in the UK, I'm an AB/DL and I try to get into littlespace when I can for stress relief.

I work full time in finance sadly office based now (whimpers) where I was wfh for so long.

I have a beautiful dog (Stella) who takes up most of my spare time. I also love gardening and cooking with veggies I grow myself.
Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Hello and welcome 🤗

LilCutiepie1999 said:

Good morning and welcome! It can be very hard to write something for the first time, I too was very shy when I wrote, not sure what to say, but It is really good to have you here! Everybunny is welcome!

Working in an office and trying to be little can be very difficult, because on one side we are trying to adult so much, and on the other side, we just want to be ourselves! - often two complete polar opposites! My job that I do involves me being a stage and sound engineer, and often I overwhelm quickly at stress or loud noises in little space (Which is completely accurate to my job description!)

I wish I can grow cool veggie like you do, I tried peppers it was really tough! Don't give up with your littlespace and being you!

Lots of bunny fluff!
-Bun

Reactions: chickpea and Diprs2
LilCutiepie1999 said:

Hi, I hope you like it here

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 80397
Hi there to you and stella! Welcome to the community! Hope you find it a rewarding experience!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 80397
Welcome to the community! We’re really cool people who share a common trait.

Welcome

LilCutiepie1999 said:

Hello and welcome from the Northeast

LilCutiepie1999 said:

hi and welcome, im from the south, this site is a safe space :)

Hello and welcome

Back