• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

babyReese

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello I'm new and just want to say hello. I have had an account in the past here but forgot my stuff. I'm from OK. Have been into abdl for all I can remember but only recently came out to my wife who is some what accepting has diapered me and indulged me before but has recently been more not involved. Well my diabetes had been acting up a lot lately and for people that know that, in some cases causes frequent urination and sometimes loss of control. And its close to that point and my wife brought up just today she might just have to put me in diapers...... not the reason I want them but I do feel closer to her, if that is even possible, when she diapers me.

Last edited:
Reactions: TeeMousy, LaLoneDigi and Lumos
Hello and welcome back @babyReese
Its good to have an understanding wife. Have a good start 🦖🦕🧸

Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome back. Thank you for the introduction. I'm sorry to hear that you're diabetes is acting up. As BBBen said Its good to have an understanding wife. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome aboard!

Hello and Welcome

Back