• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

alexiosrediapered

Probably rolling around in a Goodnite ….
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hey - I’m Alexios. Short time lurker and long time diaper lover. Goodnites defender. Attempting to go 24/7 at the moment. With a limit of course.. as much as I love diapering incontinence is a fear

I love Goodnites. I have the biggest fondness for them since growing up, Pull-Ups was the only way I could quench my diaper urges. I guess I have loved training/night time diapers ever since.

I have autism, slight continence issues night and day, and I am also a little (I rarely ever regress now) so that could probably play into my diaper loving/dependency. I don’t know what there is about it - there’s really just something about feeling like a mischievous little boy playing with his toys. I love the pressure, the semi-wet feeling and just the overall safety and comfort of having protection. Especially during day when sometimes I really cannot make it to the bathroom on time or don’t even know I have to go.

I have a girlfriend as well. She knows about my love for diapers but thinks it’s slightly weird. Working on trying to explain it to her why I like it and how I ended up liking it … It’s really hard especially since sometimes I want her to play along with me wearing yet not wear herself. I love her a whole lot though. She’s still supportive of it even though she sees it as weird.

So yeah, that’s me. I often lurk here and I’m usually wearing. Feel free to talk to me any time - I’m down with friends to talk about diapers or practically anything with.

Last edited:
welcome

Reactions: alexiosrediapered
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. Best of luck with going 24/7. I hope you enjoy your time here.

alexiosrediapered said:
Hey - I’m Alexios. Short time lurker and long time diaper lover. Goodnites defender. Attempting to go 24/7 at the moment. With a limit of course.. as much as I love diapering incontinence is a fear

I love Goodnites. I have the biggest fondness for them since growing up, Pull-Ups was the only way I could quench my diaper urges. I guess I have loved training/night time diapers ever since.

I have autism, slight continence issues night and day, and I am also a little (I rarely ever regress now) so that could probably play into my diaper loving/dependency. I don’t know what there is about it - there’s really just something about feeling like a mischievous little boy playing with his toys. I love the pressure, the semi-wet feeling and just the overall safety and comfort of having protection. Especially during day when sometimes I really cannot make it to the bathroom on time or don’t even know I have to go.

I have a girlfriend as well. She knows about my love for diapers but thinks it’s slightly weird. Working on trying to explain it to her why I like it and how I ended up liking it … It’s really hard especially since sometimes I want her to play along with me wearing yet not wear herself. I love her a whole lot though. She’s still supportive of it even though she sees it as weird.

So yeah, that’s me. I often lurk here and I’m usually wearing. Feel free to talk to me any time - I’m down with friends to talk about diapers or practically anything with.
Good Evening and Welcome!
I myself have Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
Here you will find a number of other Autistics who are in diapers.
I am in diapers 24/7, not by choice.

caitianx said:
Good Evening and Welcome!
I myself have Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
Here you will find a number of other Autistics who are in diapers.
I am in diapers 24/7, not by choice.
Hi! Good evening to you :3 May I ask you something about diaper 24/7?

alexiosrediapered said:
Hi! Good evening to you :3 May I ask you something about diaper 24/7?
Go ahead.
I have no neurological control over going pee and poop.

caitianx said:
Go ahead.
I have no neurological control over going pee and poop.
How is the cost…? Is it better to spend more money for more diapers at once in the long run?

Welcome here :)

alexiosrediapered said:
How is the cost…? Is it better to spend more money for more diapers at once in the long run?
I use a lot of diapers per month.
I buy the cheapest ones I can find at WALMART, RITE AID, and CVS.

Welcome

Back