• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Dryniteslisa

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello, iam a pullups girl from australia :-D

Reactions: Andy86, KBoy, BabyWaverly and 1 other person
Hi, I hope you like it here

hi

Hello and Welcome

hello and welcome

welcome, glad you joined us! a lot of ABDLs don't really like pull-ups so i think it's great to see people who do! i like both them and tabbed diapers, I like how convenient pull-ups can be!

is there anything else you'd like to let us know about yourself, either as an ABDL or your interests outside of that? either way thanks for joining us, i hope you enjoy your stay here and find lots of things to love here!

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for introducing yourself. It would be great to know a little bit more about you. What do you like to do in your free time?

Welcome to ADISC! In addition to the suggestions above, I hope that at some point you will tell us how you discovered that wearing protection could be a positive pleasure in your life, rather than just a practical solution to an embarrassing problem. Enjoy making friends in this supportive community!

Last edited:
Hello!

welcome

Welcome

Dryniteslisa said:
Hello, welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Dryniteslisa said:
Welcome!!!

Hello to you too.

Welcome!

Welcome! This is a wonderful and supportive community of like minded ppl and I'm sure you'll meet lots of ppl to chat with. There are endless discussions about pretty much every aspect of these interests to read through and we'd all love to hear about your thoughts if you're comfortable adding to those discussions or starting new ones.

Hope you enjoy being part of this community as much as I have!

Back