• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Kittymeowmom92

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I'm a mom of a somewhat disabled little boy who's 33 yrs old and am just trying to see if anyone would be able willing to help me with suggestions for sites, items to get/things to buy for him or anything like that

Hello and welcome. I would suggest asking your little what they like and would enjoy. Besides diapers a lot of littles like: pacifiers, bottles, onesies, stuffed animals. I hope you find the answers you are looking for.

Reactions: Nick1029
hello there! it's good you're wanting to look out for him! we can definitely try to help get you some ideas of what to buy for him, do you know what kinds of little things he enjoys? if he wants or needs diapers, what kind are you looking for? do you need a high capacity, does he want ones with prints, or would he prefer plain ones? what types of disabilities does he have? does he need any special accommodations like specific sensory needs or certain types of disability aids? a lot of littles end up really benefiting from stuffed animals, they really help calm you down. like StarryNight said, he might also like pacifiers, bottles and adult-sized onesies. they also help hold diapers in place, which is helpful if he wants/needs to wear!

i hope you're able to get some answers for what you're looking for!

Welcome and enjoy

welcome

Welcome

Kittymeowmom92 said:
I'm a mom of a somewhat disabled little boy who's 33 yrs old and am just trying to see if anyone would be able willing to help me with suggestions for sites, items to get/things to buy for him or anything like that
Hello and welcome here

Back