• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

wheelinc22

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
found this forum because I was looking for others who experienced the same problems with the poor factory production of tena active fit slip maxi/ultima. Good to read I didn't see this wrong. I have incontinence problems for over 10 years due to my neurological and connective tissue disorder. wheelchair use and very reduced mobility. I am a man of almost 39. I hope to learn from other forum members experiences.

Reactions: babywolfboy and Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you get the support you are looking for from the community.

Reactions: wheelinc22 and Jorelaxed
Hi and welcome to the Adisc community Wheelinc22.😊

Reactions: wheelinc22
i hope you find the information you're looking for, you're in the right place! there's an entire subforum for incontinent folk, as well as one for adult diapers, so you should find the information you need one way or another! either way, you're among a lot of other incontinent folk, like myself! hope you enjoy your stay here!

Welcome

Back