• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

PrinnyAB

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I don't have much to say really. My name is Prinny, and I am a long time closeted ABDL. I have no AB or DL friends and I play alone. I like ABDL hypnosis alot. I love being a AB and wearing diapers so much. Anyways, I'm hoping to meet some nice people and maybe even make a friend or two.

Very pleased to meet you.

Reactions: Wolfman69 and LaLoneDigi
Hello Prinny and welcome to the community. Thank you for that introduction. What is your favorite diaper?

StarryNight said:
Hello Prinny and welcome to the community. Thank you for that introduction. What is your favorite diaper?
Hello StarryNight. Thank you for a kind welcome. My favorite diaper right now is the DayDreamer diaper that rearz sells. It's an amazing diaper. So absorbent and comfy. They hold soooo much. heh, I like to wear a cloth diaper and plastic pants over my disposable diapers. This is my favorite way to be diapered. I diaper like this everynight, and also everyday when possible. Usually in the daytime I just wear a smaller disposable diaper that is pretty discreet, but I know some people can still tell I'm diapered, and that is OK. Sorry, I could ramble on about diapers forever. lol.

What kind of diapers do you like best?

Last edited:
PrinnyAB said:
Hello StarryNight. Thank you for a kind welcome. My favorite diaper right now is the DayDreamer diaper that rearz sells. It's an amazing diaper. So absorbent and comfy. They hold soooo much. heh, I like to wear a cloth diaper and plastic pants over my disposable diapers. This is my favorite way to be diapered. I diaper like this everynight, and also everyday when possible. Usually in the daytime I just wear a smaller disposable diaper that is pretty discreet, but I know some people can still tell I'm diapered, and that is OK. Sorry, I could ramble on about diapers forever. lol.

What kind of diapers do you like best?
Wow sounds like you have your routine locked in. Right now I have been enjoying cloth diapers.

PrinnyAB said:
I don't have much to say really. My name is Prinny, and I am a long time closeted ABDL. I have no AB or DL friends and I play alone. I like ABDL hypnosis alot. I love being a AB and wearing diapers so much. Anyways, I'm hoping to meet some nice people and maybe even make a friend or two.

Hello welcome here

PrinnyAB said:

Welcome!! I think a lot of us are also looking to make a friend as well.

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome, @PrinnyAB! I’ve been to Boston many times……in the game Ticket to Ride, ha ha. Never been there IRL, but maybe someday. I’m not as well traveled as I’d like to be.

I’ve listened to hypnosis audio, mainly bedtime stuff, and really enjoyed it! It’s super calming. Not sure I want to try the diaper training stuff though. I doubt it would do anything, but if it did I might regret it! Do you have any particular recommendations?

I hope you find the site fun and supportive!

Cottontail said:
Welcome, @PrinnyAB! I’ve been to Boston many times……in the game Ticket to Ride, ha ha. Never been there IRL, but maybe someday. I’m not as well traveled as I’d like to be.

I’ve listened to hypnosis audio, mainly bedtime stuff, and really enjoyed it! It’s super calming. Not sure I want to try the diaper training stuff though. I doubt it would do anything, but if it did I might regret it! Do you have any particular recommendations?

I hope you find the site fun and supportive!
Hello and thank you for the nice greeting. Boston is not so great, IMO. Though I am technically a city-boy, I much prefer the countryside. I hope to move someday far away from the hustle and bustle of the city. I guess if you do like cities, though, Boston is a pretty nice city as far as US cities go.

I've listened to alot of hypnosis over the years. And It works, it's effective, but you have to meet it half way. You have to put in effort. But it definitely can rewire your brain over time. hehe. Most of the things I might recommend would be adult-themed, Dark ABDL and the like. I don't know if that would be to your liking or not.

I've been to this sire before, a few times. I have an unfortunate history of bingeing and purging, trying to get away from my baby needs. But never again. This is a great site, with alot of great people. In the past I've mostly stayed to myself. As I tend to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cottontail
PrinnyAB said:
Hello and thank you for the nice greeting. Boston is not so great, IMO. Though I am technically a city-boy, I much prefer the countryside. I hope to move someday far away from the hustle and bustle of the city. I guess if you do like cities, though, Boston is a pretty nice city as far as US cities go.
My wife's been to Boston and loved it. I grew up in Seattle. We currently live in a rural community of about 600 people. Slightly different culture. :) But I enjoy both. I can feed off the energy of an urban environment and also appreciate the quieter places like where I am. On the whole though, I sympathize with a desire to escape the hustle and bustle.

PrinnyAB said:
Most of the things I might recommend would be adult-themed, Dark ABDL and the like. I don't know if that would be to your liking or not.
You mean like dom/sub kinds of things? I'm not sure if I've heard the term "dark ABDL" before. Mainly curious, but I suppose it probably wouldn't be my thing. I'd describe my own preferences as "baby-scented mind-bleach," heh.

PrinnyAB said:
I've been to this sire before, a few times. I have an unfortunate history of bingeing and purging, trying to get away from my baby needs. But never again. This is a great site, with alot of great people. In the past I've mostly stayed to myself. As I tend to do.
It sounds like you're letting your little side out pretty regularly now, which is great. I think normalizing this stuff helps a lot. It certainly did for me. Trying to indulge on a need basis rather than on a schedule is sort of a setup for binge/purge IMO. Anyway, I wish you the best in breaking the cycle. Maybe you already have.

Welcome! I also am a big fan of Rearz Daydreamers! They are incredibly comfortable!

Cottontail said:
It sounds like you're letting your little side out pretty regularly now, which is great. I think normalizing this stuff helps a lot. It certainly did for me. Trying to indulge on a need basis rather than on a schedule is sort of a setup for binge/purge IMO. Anyway, I wish you the best in breaking the cycle. Maybe you already have.
It's a funny thing. As the years go by, and I indulge in my little habit, things slip out, and people notice things. Over-time things normalize, as you said. There becomes less and less need to hide and live in shame. Love conquers all. lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cottontail
Welcome

Back