• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! 🍼🎀

loveletter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Hi there!

I've been an adult baby since I was... well, since a young teen lol. I also love to be a sissy, all cute and dressed up in frills! ☺️
I don't 'use' diapers, however they are comforting to wear! I especially love Little Kings because the print is absolutely adorable.
Mostly I like to dress up and become baby-like as a form of therapy than anything ☺️ Though that's probably different for the Sissy side of me ;3

I also have a role as being a Pup in pup play, and in rarer circumstances I will be a mommy/nurse for my partner. I love to roleplay IRL.

Currently my relationship with my gender is complex, so for now I will just say I am non-binary.

Reactions: Diapertoddler
Welcome!

Reactions: loveletter
Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome hope you enjoy it here

Back