• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Babybrained

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi everyone, I'm Babybrained, you might've seen some of my old artwork around.

I'm a lifelong ABDL, with interests in both AB and DL. I enjoy regressing to the age of about 5 from time to time.

As said previously, I enjoy making ABDL art, though I haven't made any in a while. I also love to talk and theorise about the origins of ABDL desires in myself and others, as well as share the daily banalities of this interest, the follies and the quirks.

I'm curious about how people balance their day-to-day lives with this interest and what makes up the other portion(s) of their personalities. While this doesn't take up my entire personality – far from it – I've worked out that there's a therapeutic path to be explored in opening up and sharing this part of myself with understanding others.

I'd love to connect and make some enduring friendships, as I've found myself bouncing around here and there in this community for years now without really finding a home.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Welcome!

Reactions: Babybrained
Babybrained said:
Hi everyone, I'm Babybrained, you might've seen some of my old artwork around.

I'm a lifelong ABDL, with interests in both AB and DL. I enjoy regressing to the age of about 5 from time to time.

As said previously, I enjoy making ABDL art, though I haven't made any in a while. I also love to talk and theorise about the origins of ABDL desires in myself and others, as well as share the daily banalities of this interest, the follies and the quirks.

I'm curious about how people balance their day-to-day lives with this interest and what makes up the other portion(s) of their personalities. While this doesn't take up my entire personality – far from it – I've worked out that there's a therapeutic path to be explored in opening up and sharing this part of myself with understanding others.

I'd love to connect and make some enduring friendships, as I've found myself bouncing around here and there in this community for years now without really finding a home.

Looking forward to meeting you!
Hello and welcome

Welcome and enjoy

welcome

Welcome, and thanks for the follow! Been a while since I’ve been on here so I didn’t notice til now

Back