Hello

Jazzlynn2021

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I am a 35 year old women. I am incontinence since I can remember. And I were size 7 pull ups 4t 5t and goodnights I broke my back when I was 16.last year I had my beautiful baby girl and this year just two months ago I found out that I gave Congestive heart failure.

• Sad
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Edgewater, Diprs2 and 2 others
Jazzlynn2021 said:
I am a 35 year old women. I am incontinence since I can remember. And I were size 7 pull ups 4t 5t and goodnights I broke my back when I was 16.last year I had my beautiful baby girl and this year just two months ago I found out that I gave Congestive heart failure.
Hello, welcome. Wow

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and enjoy

Jazzlynn2021 said:
I'm very sorry about your daughter's "congestive heart failure". I hope and pray that things will turn out better than might be expected for you both.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Edgewater
Sorry about that.

I have Congestive heart failure my baby girl is very healthy

Reactions: Edgewater and Diprs2
Welcome
Your going enjoy all the great info here !

Thank you

Jazzlynn2021 said:

I'm so sad to hear you have CHF. We all love you so much! Hopefully your condition is treatable.

Reactions: Edgewater and Diprs2
Talk you and My CHF is improving

Hi I am back my life has been busy

Busy days are a reality for all of us and needing to take care of the World around you comes first.

CHF is scary, but advancements continue to occur. As you well know, having a diverse Medical Team helps greatly!
Hold your dear daughter close and tell her several times a day how very important she is to you and how much you Lover Her!

I am doing so much better I am just in meds twice a day

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Edgewater
Back