• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXbw86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Hi -

I'm 31 from Texas and have pretty much always had diapers around for bedwetting. As I got older, I got more interested in them for fun and eventually developed an interest in wearing them all the time. What started as a burden became something I love and need.

I work a lot, but outside of that I enjoy both being outside or lounging on the couch, hiking, swimming, Netflix, movies, and TV are all great.

Would love to get to know others in the community and share our experiences and thoughts in the forums :)

TXbw86 said:
Hi -

I'm 31 from Texas and have pretty much always had diapers around for bedwetting. As I got older, I got more interested in them for fun and eventually developed an interest in wearing them all the time. What started as a burden became something I love and need.

I work a lot, but outside of that I enjoy both being outside or lounging on the couch, hiking, swimming, Netflix, movies, and TV are all great.

Would love to get to know others in the community and share our experiences and thoughts in the forums :)

Welcome! We share similar interests, except Netflix. What is your favorite TV show?

I am an ABDL from texas also.
I have always liked diapers since I was a baby, I would get excited to be diapered as a baby.
I am now decades older and still love it.
Now I wear onesies and jumpers.
Welcome and you are not alone

--> DiaperLuv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back