• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello World!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaglesaurus

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi all,

After years of lurking I’ve decided « now » is the time to become more integrated into the community. I’m a 33m Little in the Northeast who goes by « Beagle », often answering with puppy howls. My friend Mr. Bear and I often giggle to each other as we kiss noses.

I’m lucky to have very comfortable employment & stability, and even a decent shot at building a halfway-decent nursery in the near future. Although I’m looking, I still can’t afford a reasonable house in my region; it’s always been a dream to live in a house with a Murphy Door into an ABDL nursery.

I’m also a few weeks into a breakup with a 4-year partner, hence why I’m introducing myself. The stress & trauma of being in a years-long sexless codependent partnership had led to deep feelings of repression. I’m grateful to no longer have the shame that marked my adolescence & early twenties. I could & often did often wear diapers around the apartment, but she had long turned unresponsive to my general desires. The freedom of the breakup has not gone unnoticed: I’m excited to return to my ABDL interests as a hobby! It has been a lifelong obsession since my innocent & cringeworthy childhood victimization by Deeker et al. But with privacy & a comfortable big-boy job, I’m excited for the possibilities of the future.

I’m sure everyone else has an interesting backstory. In avance, I want to say that it’s a pleasure to meet each of you!

Warm regards,

Beagle

Last edited:
Reactions: TrueHero, Diapercutie, LaLoneDigi and 1 other person
Welcome, @Beaglesaurus! Thanks for a great intro. I'm sorry to hear about the struggles that preceded your breakup, but glad for the opportunity your newly restored freedom brings. I hope we can help you reconnect with the community in a positive way. D33ker is something of a swear word in these parts. His site was definitely a setback for me when I was trying to accept this side of myself. I'd given up on the idea of talking with other ABDLs when I ran into this place mostly by accident. It's hard to imagine being without it now.

And best of luck with your nursery dream! I can't deny loving the idea of a nursery, crib, etc. I work from home and have plenty of time for diapers, but my situation isn't presently conducive to a nursery. Maybe some day!

Hope to hear more from you in the forums. :)

Reactions: Beaglesaurus and TrueHero
Hi and welcome to Adisc Beaglesaurus.😎

Reactions: Beaglesaurus and TrueHero
Hi and welcome

Reactions: Beaglesaurus
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back