• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello world

DavyBoy

Impish little boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Hello, my name is David, I'm 22 y.o.

I'm working as Software Developer in Saint-Petersburg, Russia

I speak Russian, English and Norwegian.

And I am addicted to be an Adult Baby since 13y.o.

My childhood was broken. My parents was non-employed cruel bastards, so my life was hard, poor and painfull. They had never hugged me, and never love, they have set high requirements without at least low rewards, they only beat me and forced to work hard. So I feel emptiness inside my heart, and wish to fill it.

Hard conditions make me strong and smart, and now I can more than they even could imagine.

But I still weak inside, and feel need of love i miss.
I feel I wanna cry and to be pitied by someone.

(I will move myself to Norway in future)

Reactions: littleolivia, littledreamers333, Aleksandr1789 and 6 others
I'm sorry you had to endure that David. Welcome to the forum❣️

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Hi and a big WELCOME from the UK😁👍
You are in the right place for the support and love you need, I had the same kind of childhood, now totally accepting of who and what I am.
Talk to us, and you will feel much better❤🆎🚼🧷🍼👶👍

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and sdweasel
Hi David, It's good that you are here. There is nothing wrong with you or your need to wear diapers or be a baby again.
You know 3 languages so you're probably much smarter than the rest of us. Your parents would have been highly disappointed in me. Lol.

I just joined this forum last week, so I'm new here, too. You can message me if you want. I have an uncle that lives in Moscow. He owns a bunch of dry cleaners.

Anyway, welcome! Don't be shamed by who you are. Again, you're perfect.

• Love
Reactions: Traveller and Diapercutie
Welcome!! You will be welcomed in this forum!!

Reactions: Traveller
Sounds like quite the journey.im sorry to hear about the past difficulties. You sound like a nice person ...Hopefully the future will be much brighter for you.
welcome !
We're glad you found us ! 🤗

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
The future that happened next years since this post:
  1. Tortures & imprisonment for the case I stood for peace.
  2. I escaped Russia and now I'm in Georgia.
Now I feel myself much safer than all years before, but still lonely, the Caucasus region isn't popular among ABDLs as well as ABDLs isn't popular in here.

And I still have to live in places where it's hard to access abdl diapers, and hard to meet someone similar

Last edited:
Back