• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, this is really scary for me

depta99

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hello, I thought after years of having these thoughts in private I'd thought it's finally time to try it out and speak to others. This forum looks like a friendly place to explore it.

I've never worn a diaper but always wanted to, and never looked into it. I found the world of abdl yesterday and decided to bite the bullet by having a company that makes starter packs send me a bunch to try, I told them to make sure they're extra crinkly, that's my jam! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. My tastes are kind of sissy as well, so I may even try ordering a dress to wear with them, if I can find a source. Why not, I work at home, it can be completely my own thing :)

Looking forward to exploring theses forums and trying on my first diaper when they arrive!

Reactions: Lumos, southeastlittle, gobphus and 9 others
Warm welcome from the Netherlands.

Reactions: NKY2020, KBoy, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: NKY2020, KBoy and BBBen
depta99 said:
Hello, I thought after years of having these thoughts in private I'd thought it's finally time to try it out and speak to others. This forum looks like a friendly place to explore it.

I've never worn a diaper but always wanted to, and never looked into it. I found the world of abdl yesterday and decided to bite the bullet by having a company that makes starter packs send me a bunch to try, I told them to make sure they're extra crinkly, that's my jam! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. My tastes are kind of sissy as well, so I may even try ordering a dress to wear with them, if I can find a source. Why not, I work at home, it can be completely my own thing :)

Looking forward to exploring theses forums and trying on my first diaper when they arrive!
Hi depta99. Thank you for your introduction. You have come to the right place, and you are not alone any more! This is a very friendly, welcoming community. Many of us will have felt the same way that you are feeling now when we first 'took the plunge' when we decided to try diapers for the first time - and again when we decided to join adisc. Please do explore the forums, and do not be afraid to ask for help nor advice if you need it. I hope you will enjoy what you find here and become an active member of the community.

Reactions: gobphus, NKY2020, KBoy and 3 others
Hello and Welcome

Reactions: KBoy, BobbiSueEllen and BBBen
Very accepting here. I felt real ass backwards at first too. You'll learn and be able to share ideas and experiences with others on this site. Welcome.

Reactions: KBoy and BobbiSueEllen
Hi there! You definitely found the best place for all things AB/DL...all things diapers. We'd love to hear your story and share some insights, too! I'm 43 years back in Pampers, since the tender age of 14. If I can listen and help, I'd love to! Loads of us would. Plus, you can read up, even have fun! So don't be afraid, you can open up here, no matter what. That's what this place is all about: opening up, sharing, learning, expanding! 🥳🥳🥳🥰

Reactions: gobphus, KBoy, BBBen and 1 other person
Welcome, @depta99! I hope you find the site fun and supportive. Congratulations on making your first purchase too! Try not to die of anticipation, ha ha. I'm another remote employee. I'd never really wanted to work from home, but it happened when COVID hit and here I am. As far as ABDL stuff goes, it certainly isn't a bad arrangement.

Also, you're getting started at a great time, not only because there are so many products to choose from, but also because there are support groups like this one. It really does help, being in a community.

• Love
Reactions: gobphus, KBoy, BBBen and 3 others
Welcome to ADISC hope you enjoy your first diaper !

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, JunkyardDog1, depta99 and 1 other person
Hello and welcome here @depta99
thats realy the best community to start it slow. We are a mix of many diffrent peoples and experiences. But evrybody is supportive and you will find many answers to your questions. Good start 🤗

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, depta99 and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome from Canada 🇨🇦 everyone here’s very friendly and easy to talk to :) you’ll fit right in!

Reactions: depta99, Happy2BeInNappies2, BBBen and 2 others
Welcome to ADISC Forum I look forward to reading your posts 😺

Reactions: depta99, Happy2BeInNappies2, BBBen and 1 other person
Hello and welcome to the community. Congratulations on ordering your first abdl diapers. I hope you enjoy them. I also hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: depta99, Happy2BeInNappies2, KBoy and 2 others
First step is the hardest ! Embrace it , enjoy it,and keep trying new things you will be much happier for it!Welcome!

Reactions: depta99, Happy2BeInNappies2, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Welcome! I also work from home and it is definitely a blessing and in some ways a curse, but more of a blessing that I can wear whatever I want all day. A curse in that I'm by myself 100% of the time, but I'm used to it now.

Last edited:
Reactions: depta99, BobbiSueEllen and Happy2BeInNappies2
Welcome and yes we are a friendly group to talk to and get to know about our fetish.

Reactions: depta99 and BobbiSueEllen
Hello and welcome to the forum, I am also a work from home or work from wherever i want, if I want, Retired is the best sort of work for sure.

Reactions: depta99, Happy2BeInNappies2 and BobbiSueEllen
Back