• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there!

puppyinthemoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Y'all can call me Puppy or Moon. I'm an asexual babyfur with urge incontinence. I'm really shy but I've been feeling super lonely lately, so I'm trying out a few new communities to try to connect more with people who share an interest in being little. My hobbies include watching cartoons, playing games, coloring, making art, and programming. I have some interest in diapers because of the urge incontinence, but I don't use them right now and I only like clean diapers. I hope y'all have a good day!

Reactions: Cottontail, LaLoneDigi and Parrot
Welcome to ADISC!

I'm sure you will find plenty of threads that you can comment on.

Reactions: puppyinthemoon
Welcome to ADISC puppyinthemoon hope you enjoy your times here with us.
Have fun.

Hi and Welcome

puppyinthemoon said:
Y'all can call me Puppy or Moon. I'm an asexual babyfur with urge incontinence. I'm really shy but I've been feeling super lonely lately, so I'm trying out a few new communities to try to connect more with people who share an interest in being little. My hobbies include watching cartoons, playing games, coloring, making art, and programming. I have some interest in diapers because of the urge incontinence, but I don't use them right now and I only like clean diapers. I hope y'all have a good day!
Hello and welcome

puppyinthemoon said:
Hey puppyinthemoon, welcome to ADISC. Hopefully you are able to meet lots of new people and have great conversations with people in the community. I know that there are plenty of people in the community that would love to chat and connect with you 😁.

You mentioned that you enjoyed playing games. What are some of your favorite games to play? Some of my personal favorites are Legend of Zelda, Darkest Dungeon 1 and 2, and Griftlands. You also mentioned that you were a fan of making art. I know that you mentioned that you liked coloring, but are there other mediums of art that you enjoy as well? Because I enjoy coloring, but I also enjoy painting.

(Also, I hope that you have a good day as well :))

Reactions: Cottontail and puppyinthemoon
Hello and Welcome to this site

Oopsie, I forgot to check back after I posted!

Parrot said:
You mentioned that you enjoyed playing games. What are some of your favorite games to play? Some of my personal favorites are Legend of Zelda, Darkest Dungeon 1 and 2, and Griftlands. You also mentioned that you were a fan of making art. I know that you mentioned that you liked coloring, but are there other mediums of art that you enjoy as well? Because I enjoy coloring, but I also enjoy painting.
I also like Legend of Zelda, I've been playing Tears of the Kingdom lately and having a great time with it! I've played nearly every LoZ game at some point, except some of the more obscure spinoffs. My favorite games of all time are Outer Wilds and Fallout: New Vegas, though Majora's Mask and Wind Waker are pretty high on the list too.
I like painting and making 3D art sometimes, but it's been a while since I've done either one. I recently got a VR headset though and there's a surprising amount of art programs for VR, so I'll probably be trying those out soon and doing lots of art! 😁

Reactions: Cottontail
Welcome aboard, @puppyinthemoon! I can certainly understand wanting to socialize this side of yourself, and I hope you find the site fun and supportive. I'm another furry, (retro) gamer, and longtime programming enthusiast. It seems to me that ABDLs are disproportionately geeky, but of course a web community is somewhat biased in that direction.

Hope to hear more from you. :)

Back