• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lillioness

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello I’m Fred nice to meet you all

I’m here because I am a diaper lover and love the stories and threads I find on this site interesting

I’m a Server tech by day and a gamer by night with a love for anything automotive, bikes cars and alike, I consider myself a hobby mechanic😂 but moreso end up breaking things haha

Thanks for reading
😁

Reactions: Kittyinpink, Lumos and Chrissie
Hello @Lillioness !
Breaking things is a natural way of learning hahaha! I melted so many CPU's I will end in hell xD
What games are you playing?

Welcome Fred, hope you like this site. I’m a DL in the west UK.

Reactions: Lillioness
Welcome and enjoy

WolfG said:
Hello @Lillioness !
Breaking things is a natural way of learning hahaha! I melted so many CPU's I will end in hell xD
What games are you playing?
At the moment I have gotten back into generation zero while waiting for more to come out. How bout you

Reactions: WolfG
Forced said:
Welcome and enjoy
Thank you
Chrissie said:
Welcome Fred, hope you like this site. I’m a DL in the west UK.
nice to meet you. I’m in Australia

Hello and welcome aboard fellow DL, from Canada 👋

Lillioness said:
At the moment I have gotten back into generation zero while waiting for more to come out. How bout you
I've just read about generation zero, seems so interesting! Unfortunately it is not on macOS, I sold my Alienware so I don't have PC 🙁
Right now I am playing Night in the Woods and Neko Jishi (awesome games by the way).

Lumos said:
Hello and welcome aboard fellow DL, from Canada 👋
Nice to meet you😊
WolfG said:
I've just read about generation zero, seems so interesting! Unfortunately it is not on macOS, I sold my Alienware so I don't have PC 🙁
Right now I am playing Night in the Woods and Neko Jishi (awesome games by the way).
I agree night in the woods is awesome and I haven’t played neko jishi but will need to look into it

Hello and welcome! 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back