• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello I'm Jay

716DLXL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello from my little diapered corner. My name is Jay and I'm a gay Gen X diaper lover. I was raised in cloth, eventually snuck/bought pampers as a child and then graduated to attends in my teen years. I'm tired of being lonely and hope to make some new friends.

Hello & Welcome to the site
Great community here to make friends and glean expert diaper knowledge

Reactions: Diprs2 and 716DLXL
Hello and Welcome

Welcome to adisc Jay! Lots of friends to be made here. Everyone is really great. See you on the threads 😸 🤗

Reactions: 716DLXL
Welcome to ADISC Jay hope you have a less lonely future and happy times here.

Hello and welcome Jay. Thank you for the introduction. I also snuck/made diapers in youth and then moved to attends in my teens. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi and welcome. I'm sure you'll make friends on this site as we're all quite friendly.

Hello

716DLXL said:
Hello from my little diapered corner. My name is Jay and I'm a gay Gen X diaper lover. I was raised in cloth, eventually snuck/bought pampers as a child and then graduated to attends in my teen years. I'm tired of being lonely and hope to make some new friends.
Hello welcome here

welcome, everyone is really nice here :)

Back