• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from the Bedwetting Bunny

ShortMummy said:
Your cottage life sounds idyllic and beautiful! I don't read manga but I do love to draw, and I am pretty good at it. You don't have to put up a facade, it's okay to be shy, I haven't been here long but so far this place seems pretty accepting and lots of the people seem really genuine and kind hearted. I hope you are able to find your inner peace. What are your favorite mangas?
Dear @ShortMummy,
Thank you for the welcome, and let me welcome you as well.
I'm okay with my shyness and so on.
My problem is that I don't have that many friends and, well I soon to be the last one from two family trees.
So I got here to meet some new friends, and I've found plenty who are not judging, and some who are weirder than I am. But I choose to reject them, rather than the whole community.
In regards to manga, well, I read what I can get in pocket format. I'm not that picky, as long as I can read it in my tent with my lantern or my headlight on. I guess that I'm easily entertained, at least sometimes.

Reactions: foxkits
BBBen said:
Thank you both of you @foxkits and @BwBunny - your Thread @BwBunny let the sun shine and its wonderful. Let us never give up our world full of paint, life and joy and love 💗🤗🤗🤗
Thank you @BBBen,
You'll never know what happens next. I your dreams, everything is possible, good versus evil - the battle will never end...

• Love
Reactions: foxkits and BBBen
foxkits said:
Yes so the dream can live in every one. The evil glumps will never win.
Take over😁 I'm Shure you have a special spy network for intelligence. Though you can't release Intel that could hurt agents in the field.😄
Yes very young at heart.
I never lost that ability as to forget like so many do when there tails grow fully magical . Lucky to see both worlds. This kit is a happy one to have this gift😁🐰
Dear @foxkits,

My heart is not as young as it used to be anymore, but it still beats strongly.
I have had many names over the years, and I still have my reputation to take care of.

In the dream world, powered by our beloved Dream Meadow, there is one name that stands out.
That name is Captain Hook, and you might have heard of his little nemesis, whom, might you think that would actually turn out to be?
I will save you the time, and tell you thats me. The name is the same as it would ever be, But Peter Pan, is actually, a she...

Reactions: BBBen and foxkits
Awww very interesting for Shure.
I swish my tail to honor you.
For I very much enjoy the dreams you created for me.

It's the lows in life that make you cherish the highs and if it isn't I guess I'll be fine believing the lie. Our minds are scrambling hectic places that sometimes refuse to give us a break. So sometimes you just have to make your own peace, it's ok to take some time to be silent and still. The path of our lives is winding and fraught with stumbles and falls I'm glad you found your way here and hopefully with time find your peace. The path is hard enough anyway so it helps when you know you aren't walking it alone.

Reactions: BwBunny
Sbwrva said:
It's the lows in life that make you cherish the highs and if it isn't I guess I'll be fine believing the lie. Our minds are scrambling hectic places that sometimes refuse to give us a break. So sometimes you just have to make your own peace, it's ok to take some time to be silent and still. The path of our lives is winding and fraught with stumbles and falls I'm glad you found your way here and hopefully with time find your peace. The path is hard enough anyway so it helps when you know you aren't walking it alone.
Dear @Sbwrva,

What you are saying is true, I always did that.

After mum passed, dad brought me deep into the forest and showed me how to survive there.
He taught me to to build a worthy shelter, how to make a safe campfire, how to dry your clothes when your wet (but not in regards to my bedwetting), how to fish and how to hunt small game. Basically everything you'll need to just survive, by yourself, in the forest.

When I moved from home, dads farm, I moved even closer to the forest, bought an old house, or rather a cottage. The forest is just around the corner and in less than 30 minutes walk I cross the reiver that marks the wilderness. I go there as often as I can. I camp if I can, but usually only for one night. I don't like silent, never did, but the forest never is. I live she sounds of moving water, the crackling form a fire,the tweeting birds, then I there was the voice of my dad. Silence in the forest usually means that something is very wrong.

I am literally an outdoors person, the last years I made my excursions alone. Dad was always sort of with me, we talked a lot and I showed him pictures of our favorite spots after I got home again. Our relationship became so much better after I moved out.

But soon he will be gone and I can't have those talks with him anymore. It's really hard for me to describe. It doesn't matter how I try to write. I wasn't really that lonely as it may sound, well I was/is alone in the forest, but never lonely in the forest, if that makes any sense. I knew that dad was at home. That I could call or visit him whenever I could and had cellphone coverage. But now when he spends his final days in the hospital, well, then it not the same anymore, all just hurts so much. Just thinking about the forest makes me sad. I just want everything to pass so I can try to start over again, or at least try to. At least I used to be a survivor so I should have what it takes, I'll just have to find my strength and just do it.
Luckily I have a busy workplace to go to, so that I can disconnect all this for a few hours...

Silence in your mind rather than your ears sweet bun. I understand your pain my brother was my laughter and I lost him just a few months ago without warning. No goodbyes, just gone. It's beyond difficult it's honestly unbearable sometimes I'd love to say that the pain lessens and the wounds heal but the truth is more complicated it always hurts and it never truly heals but it does lighten. The crushing weight on your chest that seems to steal your breath before you can even take it does eventually relent. You have your memories even if they sting, you have their imparted wisdom even when the thought burns your eyes and you have their love even when it feels like it's burning you from the inside out. The pain doesn't go away but neither does the joy, and laughter and love. I just takes a long time and a lot of tears first. So when your heart is heavy try to find some comfort in the weight reminding you just how heavy carrying their love is and knowing that no matter what it's always with you.

Sbwrva said:
Silence in your mind rather than your ears sweet bun. I understand your pain my brother was my laughter and I lost him just a few months ago without warning. No goodbyes, just gone. It's beyond difficult it's honestly unbearable sometimes I'd love to say that the pain lessens and the wounds heal but the truth is more complicated it always hurts and it never truly heals but it does lighten. The crushing weight on your chest that seems to steal your breath before you can even take it does eventually relent. You have your memories even if they sting, you have their imparted wisdom even when the thought burns your eyes and you have their love even when it feels like it's burning you from the inside out. The pain doesn't go away but neither does the joy, and laughter and love. I just takes a long time and a lot of tears first. So when your heart is heavy try to find some comfort in the weight reminding you just how heavy carrying their love is and knowing that no matter what it's always with you.
Dear @Sbwrva,
Thank you for your kind words.

I am sorry for your loss, I never had any siblings, but I think that I still can guess the paing when the bonds are broken. I want to think that my dad and I had the same bond once, what me have now are only stinging fragments of what it once was.

I'm actually not sure what is worse, Having both your parents fading away or ripped away. Mum faded, my dad seems to have taken the shortcut but he is still fading, just faster, if that makes sense.
But it still pains me to go there to se him kind of helpless. He was my invincible dad. I don't want these new memories, I want the memories when I failed with something in the forest and he came to my rescue. But those memories are getting old and kind of disappear in the noise of what is happening right now...

Last edited:
I'm sorry you're having to go through this my mom can go at anytime also.
My sister lives with her she doesn't care she just wants everything .
It's all her's though she doesn't care about mom . Mom twisted around my sister finger. My sister threw me out of my mom's house last time I visited her. Because she thought I was a threat to to her getting everything. I had not seen my mom in 5 years. So I went to visit her.
I ask for nothing. She can be very mean to my mom. I do wish you the best. In some ways it's easier you not having siblings wanting everything they can. I do love my mom but I won't fight I don't want to upset mom to shorten the time she has. I always happy to listen if needed .take care of yourself.
Bw bunny.

foxkits said:
I'm sorry you're having to go through this my mom can go at anytime also.
My sister lives with her she doesn't care she just wants everything .
It's all her's though she doesn't care about mom . Mom twisted around my sister finger. My sister threw me out of my mom's house last time I visited her. Because she thought I was a threat to to her getting everything. I had not seen my mom in 5 years. So I went to visit her.
I ask for nothing. She can be very mean to my mom. I do wish you the best. In some ways it's easier you not having siblings wanting everything they can. I do love my mom but I won't fight I don't want to upset mom to shorten the time she has. I always happy to listen if needed .take care of yourself.
Bw bunny.
Dear @foxkits,
I'm so sorry to hear that.
Not nice of her to shut you out and also being unpleasant to your beloved mom.
Siblings should be nice and support each other in when in need.
But greed is a really bad thing, without it, the would would definitely be a better place to live in.
I do get that sometimes stuff is nice to have, I love my relatively new down sleeping bag, works all year around...
But I can survive without it. It's just stuff. As long as I have clothes on my body (and an unlimited supply of bedwetting protection)
I could survive for quite some time. Maybe that is something your sister should try. Does she even have a job?

BwBunny said:
Dear @foxkits,
I'm so sorry to hear that.
Not nice of her to shut you out and also being unpleasant to your beloved mom.
Siblings should be nice and support each other in when in need.
But greed is a really bad thing, without it, the would would definitely be a better place to live in.
I do get that sometimes stuff is nice to have, I love my relatively new down sleeping bag, works all year around...
But I can survive without it. It's just stuff. As long as I have clothes on my body (and an unlimited supply of bedwetting protection)
I could survive for quite some time. Maybe that is something your sister should try. Does she even have a job?
My sister has lived off my mom most of her life she has not worked enough to received our government retirement. She's hasn't been married to collect anything from a spouse.whe my mom goes to the other side she's going to learn very hard lessons. I ask for nothing.
I'm so glad it's the little things really count.
I don't need the greatest and best it's nice to live a simple life.

foxkits said:
My sister has lived off my mom most of her life she has not worked enough to received our government retirement. She's hasn't been married to collect anything from a spouse.whe my mom goes to the other side she's going to learn very hard lessons. I ask for nothing.
I'm so glad it's the little things really count.
I don't need the greatest and best it's nice to live a simple life.
Dear @foxkits,

I am glad that you are doing okay, but I feel a little sorry for your sister.

I had many things for free in my life, not that I believe I needed all of them. Nowadays, I can appreciate the simplest things, like finding some spices or a müsli bar at the bottom of my backpack that I didn’t know about, or a book I thought I forgot to bring, etc.

The little things are what make everyday life worthwhile. The big things are what make life itself possible…

It’s always the little things that add colour to our daily lives, isn’t it?

Dear @foxkits
The final battle is coming closer...
As the old, and supposedly wise, caretaker of the Dream Meadows, I have heard that Captain Hook has arrived to collect his supposed taxes.
I have to play my role as Peter the Pantzane, or just Peter Pan, for short. I have this tingling feeling, like I need to tinker and then I ring the Bell, the Tinker Bell comes to life...

We need to make plans for how to save the Dream Meadows, the big no no, and ever never never land that Captain Hook can forget. When he arrived the last time, we were prepared, we fought and we prevailed!
And this is how we did it back then:

Disguised as Peter Pan, and despite my small size, My determination was unmatched by Captain Hook, as David against Goliath.
When Captain Hook finally arrived with his crew, demanding his unjust taxes, I never did hesitate...

I hopped forward, gleaming in the sunlight, and stood my ground. My trusty but strange sidekick, the Fairy, well, was Tinker Bell. She never left my side, her magical glow illuminating the scene, showing true girl power, so pristine...

I was thinking quite quickly, leading Captain Hook and his crew on a wild chase around the outskirts of the Dream Meadows. The pirates, constantly underestimating me, probably because of my small size. They were caught off guard. They stumbled and tripped, unable to keep up with my swift movements. But I was much younger then...

Meanwhile, Tinker Bell used this distraction to her advantage. She swooped down on the pirate ship, the Jolly Roger, and reclaimed the stolen treasures. With her magic, she was able to lift the heavy chests with ease.

As the pirates returned, panting and empty-handed, they were met with the sight of their ship, empty of its ill-gotten gains. They were angry, since Peter Pan, and Tinker Bell stood triumphant. The Dream Meadows were safe once again, and Captain Hook was forced to retreat, his plans foiled by Us, a little, but underestimated bunny, and the worlds best little fairy, Tinker Bell.

And that, my friend, is how I, as Peter Pan, and Tinker Bell, pulled it off the last time.
It was a victory of wit over might, a testament to the courage of the inhabitants of the Dream Meadows.
Now, as the final battle draws closer, I have not the same strengths and speed as I used to have the last time I was Peter Pan.

We will also once again also need the clever tactics of Tinker Bell. With courage, wit, and a little bit of fairy magic, we might be able to protect the Dream Meadows once again. Much is at stake here, I've heard that Captain Hook also brought soul reapers this time. If he does bring them to the fight, there is big chance that they will erase all memories of our parents and friends. After that our souls would be lost forever...

That would be very bad for our beloved Dream Meadows.

In the heart of the Dream Meadows, where the sun always shone and the flowers never wilted, a final battle was brewing. Peter Pan, the brave little bunny, and Tinker Bell, the loyal fairy, were preparing for the arrival of Captain Hook and his crew.

Peter Pan, however, was not just a bunny. She was also the Forest Princess, the daughter of the King of the forest. Her father, a wise and noble stag, had recently passed away, leaving her to rule the forest in his stead.

The battle was fierce and grueling. Peter Pan and Tinker Bell fought bravely, using their wit and courage to outmaneuver Captain Hook and his crew. With every leap, every flutter of wings, they pushed back against the invaders, determined to protect the Dream Meadows at all costs.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Captain Hook was defeated. The Dream Meadows were safe once again, but the victory was bittersweet for Peter Pan. As she stood alone in the aftermath of the battle, she felt the weight of her father's crown on her head and the emptiness of his absence in her heart.

Overwhelmed by her loneliness and grief, Peter Pan made a heartbreaking decision. She climbed to the top of the highest cliff overlooking the Dream Meadows and, with one last look at the home she had fought so hard to protect, she jumped.

But this was not the end for Peter Pan. As she fell, her spirit separated from her body and soared upwards. She traveled back to the Dream Meadows, where she was reunited as her original image, the bunny princess, with her father, the Forest King, and her long-lost mother, the former Forest Queen. Together, they watched over the Dream Meadows, the place here everything always was, and still is, possible and
their spirits forever intertwined with the land they loved so dearly, spreading good dreams and hope to everyone in need.

And so, Peter Pan's story became a legend in the Dream Meadows. A tale of a little bunny's bravery, sacrifice, and undying love for one's home. A reminder that even in the face of loss and heartbreak, there is always hope and that no one is ever truly alone, at least as long as there are good spirits around. This was not an end of an Era, it was a new beginning. No one visiting the Dream Meadows would ever feel lonely again, that was the little bunny's gift to humanity, and she is still proud of it...

Here the story ends, but don't be sad, the brave little bunny paved the way so that nobody would ever have to be lonely again, that was her true legacy, and she was particularly proud of it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: foxkits and BBBen
She's still with us . Her wisdom is helping us still.

foxkits said:
She's still with us . Her wisdom is helping us still.
She will always be

Dear Dad, I miss you.

I am in my sleeping bag, in my tent, here at the meadow - you know which one - and no dad, I didn’t forget, I already put it on…

Ever since you left me, a peculiar Saturday afternoon, I've been upset. Not because you left, but because you left for the very last time, and you did it without saying goodbye. It made me even more sad when I realized that we could never have our talks and discussions again.

What is life? Why is life? Is it just the way of entropy manifesting itself? Is there a grand design, and if so, who made it and why? Who made the grand designer - was it entropy? Even if I'm a girl of science, I can have faith, right?

I hope to find you and Mum tonight, at the Dream Meadows. Please also look for me. I don’t know how to find you or Mum; I never did. I just miss you both so much. I wish you were here, hugging me, telling me that everything will be okay, but it sometimes can take a little while. I guess this time it will take a little longer than that—probably a lifetime, my lifetime.

But I want you to know that I will somehow get through this. Thanks to you, Dad, I have most of the tools I need to survive. I just have to be careful and use them correctly, the way I always try to.

I am a bit tired, and I will say these last words.
You are the second one to leave me, but I hope it’s not a curse.
Please find Mum and continue with your life.
Since your ultimate goal was always... ...to be together with your wife,
I hope in the distant future, we can all reunite.
That’s all folks. Please have a good night.

• Sad
Reactions: ABChick
Back