• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from lil ol Auckland NZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

NzNap

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey guys! I'm super happy to be here. I'm living in Auckland, and lived here all my life, but both my parents are American so I still have a bit of a weird accent.

I just started doing more diaper things and have been having some fun wearing at night and on the weekend, which is what pulled me into this site! I even noticed there were a few threads on sourcing in NZ, so will be keen to make some friends and figure out the pro tips that you all have made over the years.

Outside of this hobby, I love playing games and watching twitch - especially esports broadcasts like counterstrike and overwatch. I wish I could be good enough to play on a team, but alas I think I'm just not good enough. Aside from that I study computer programming at University and work in a restaurant part time to pay the internet bill 😂

Lovely to meet you all!

Hello NzNap and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Welcome on Board NzNap,

Very nice and informative introduction.

I hope you find value with being a member on the forum.

Welcome to community I am also new here

Welcome to ADISC! :)

I've got a few friends in Auckland; sounds like a great place I'd want to visit one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back