• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebear

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
So I probably put this off a bit.

So first you can all call me bluebear as that is the name of my teddy and I'm not giving anyone my real name for at least a year without good reason.

Second If you haven't seen my profile yet maybe now is a good time to have a look.

So now you know abit more about me, that's cool.
Ready for more ?

I have never felt grownup or interested in growing up since I was 6 at primary school.
(I am not going into detail about this) I realised that I was no good at growing up only growing down.
I embraced a feeling of being a 1 year old that I had up too that point, and it just became a part of my lifestyle and personality.

I may wish I could be a baby 24/7 (but I'm not), but 24/7 I do have very baby like behaviour on and off. Everything from drooling to tummy time from crawling to babbling to myself.
I mention this as a guide you can use to imagine how immature I am and how much my Inner Child is part of me.

652ab51a53398392c892fde756732972.jpg
At least once a day I am doing something babyish.

I have a strong interest in computers, (learning programming currently)
I tend to go through phases, usually because I am unable to see something through to the end, and not so much because of loosing intrest.

4 years not really doing anything computer related stuff, and I just figured out how I can use computers to my advantage without Windows.

I just got to teach myself programming. And build myself an AI to be my friend and talk to me in my room.
So I spending lots of time on khanacadamy and code academy.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: checkingoutall and Deleted member 53140
Hello Bluebear and welcome to the group.

Hello and welcome 👍👍👍

Welcome Bluebear! Happy you joined us🤗

Good morning
Thanks for all the lovely welcoming messages.
Today it is Sunday 18th April the weather here is mostly cloudy.
Today I going to have roast (don't know what meat it will be)
Today I going to spend some time on code academy and some time on Khan academy and some time finishing off my k'nex ps3 box.

Reactions: Traveller
A big WELCOME Bluebear from the UK posse, I'm from Leicester.
One of my cuddlies is also called Blue Bear!
👍😁👍😁

Reactions: Safari
Thank yo for sharing and joining in on the site for support and fun. I like that you have a blue bear, I have one too and really love him.
It's really cool that you have been able to teach yourself programming. There will always be a need for programmers and wearing and using diapers while working on some code will make life so much easier because you don't have to stop right in the middle of something and lose your thoughts.

Not yet, just starting out with programming, literally again.

Hey now, Mr. Bear! Catchy name, rolls off the tongue.

Always great to have another brit join the forum! Hope you enjoy it here.

Bluebear said:
Good morning
Thanks for all the lovely welcoming messages.
Today it is Sunday 18th April the weather here is mostly cloudy.
Today I going to have roast (don't know what meat it will be)
Today I going to spend some time on code academy and some time on Khan academy and some time finishing off my k'nex ps3 box.
Please use 'I'm' instead of 'I', baby and toddler speak are not allowed on this site.

Welcome @Bluebear!

This is a great community, and I'm sure you'll enjoy interacting with people on here and getting to know everyone. There's a good number of us here from the UK, so you're not alone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back