Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining
  • Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Cape Town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLMV

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Only discovered this site today ???

I am a normal guy with an expectation of spending time with like-minded people.

I have over the years made some awesome ABDL friends via other sites. People with whom I have visited face to face and had an awesome time.

These 6 individuals vary from age 21 to 60's with some living in Johannesburg were I lived 4 years ago and 2 in Cape Town thus far.

I want to build on that and keep adding to my friendship list, but its seems a hard thing to find on any site. Respect and privacy is of utmost importants which comes from mutual respect.

I also need to be able to have a intellectual conversation even if I am wearing my diapers.

I am mostly DL, but indulge in a little AB. Not much into the role play, but willing to try.

I dont put pressure on anyone to do anything they are not comfortable with. We all have our likes and dislikes. I would appreciate the same in return.

hope to hear from you.

Have fun !!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KittyMerriweather
Well, we're into friend-finding but not date-seeking...at least you're off to a good start on the former. So...tell us more about you, make lots of friends! :cool:

Last edited:
Well. I am 41 and have been wearing since the beginning of time... LOL.. about 6 years old.
What else can I say thats not already in the thread post. 😊😋

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Welp...howzabout hobbies? Interests? What you do for a career? Fav music/movies/etc.? We're not a dating site but a support community. Ya gots an account now, so make good use of it! 🥳 🍕

Thanks. Still feeling my way arround.

I am a small business owner with a degree in Chem Eng and Diploma in IT.

I love any type of music as long as I can hear the words, with the exception of rap. I am a Celine Dion fan. 🙄🤩

I love action, sci-fi and comedies, but not slapstick commedies.

I will update my profile as soon as I find the button 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: abdlvn and BobbiSueEllen
DLMV said:
I love any type of music as long as I can hear the words, with the exception of rap.
We're gonna get along juuuuust fiiiiiine!
DLMV said:
I love action, sci-fi and comedies...
Gettin' better! 🥳 🤪

Reactions: DippyDawg
Where are you from?

DLMV said:
Where are you from?
Boise, Idaho area...America's Spudshack! :cool:

BobbiSueEllen said:
Boise, Idaho area
Awesome. I assume lots of American and European citizens on here. Will see how the Capetonians respond.

DLMV said:
Awesome. I assume lots of American and European citizens on here. Will see how the Capetonians respond.

Former Capetonian here!

Hi DLMV, I'm also from CT, but I stay out in the Northern Suburbs :)

agent said:
Hi DLMV, I'm also from CT, but I stay out in the Northern Suburbs :)
Hi there. Great to see more Capetonians here. Difficult to find ABDL willing to meet up. But not impossible. Did have a visit a few weeks ago, but unfortunately the one person is now leaving for PE.

Yeah, it's an interesting thing @ ABDL and meeting up. ABDL represents a set of very distinct wants/needs that have something in common. DLs find it sexual (generally) whereas many ABs are almost repulsed by it being sexualised. I'm a DL and I am very open to *many* things but even I feel awkward when "pooponnappy" shows up (as nice a guy as I'm sure he is). It's a solitary thing for many people. Within DL there are distinct motivations: for some it's domination/submission, others it's an incontinence fetish, a diaper fetish, etc.

So yes, a very fragmented "market"/community/group.

Anyway, hi haha

(fragmentation and often solitary - hence people not meeting up, amongst other things)

agent said:
Yeah, it's an interesting thing @ ABDL and meeting up. ABDL represents a set of very distinct wants/needs that have something in common. DLs find it sexual (generally) whereas many ABs are almost repulsed by it being sexualised. I'm a DL and I am very open to *many* things but even I feel awkward when "pooponnappy" shows up (as nice a guy as I'm sure he is). It's a solitary thing for many people. Within DL there are distinct motivations: for some it's domination/submission, others it's an incontinence fetish, a diaper fetish, etc.

So yes, a very fragmented "market"/community/group.

Anyway, hi haha
I am mostly DL, but have to admit that even though I do get excited from time to time when wearing, I dont have the need to interact sexually. I mostly just want to enjoy wearing openly with someone. The act makes it feel accepting of each other and a bit of thrill. It is nerv wrecking in yhe beginning, but such a relaxing experience once you realise that your safe.
Then again I have been feeling my little boy side a lot in the past few weeks, but I dont do the goo goo ga ga role play stuff. For me being little is just wearing and using AB stuff, but still talking and acting like an adult.
I also respect others boundaries and do not force others to do things they dont like.
I adapt to each situation.

Reactions: dlman23
I don't think there are many ABDL people around globally - so you'd need both high density and/or luck to find others like you (and they'd have to be willing/want to meet up). I'm from Cape Town, and I'm certainly interested in chatting to locals, but I'm reluctant to meet up 🤷‍♂️.

I sent DLMV a message 1 day after he last logged in (Dec 2019).

Last edited:
This is one of the things I love about ADISC, being able to talk with ABDLs around the world. Going from when I was a kid, being absolutely certain I was the only kid weird enough to want to wear diapers again; to finding out this is a global phenomenon; what an eye opener. Welcome, DLMV to our global community. You mentioned wearing diapers since you were 6 years old. I’m curious about your story. Was this due to bed wetting, illness, choice? Also, when did you discover that you were not alone? I look forward to hearing your story.

Hey hitch22

I stay in Milnerton :)

Reactions: Deleted member 51006
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back