• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone

Simon15plus

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone! I hope you're going well! I'm Simon, and I'm 23 male from beautiful Poland. I can say to you that I'm diaper lover for about half of my life.I think, this little secret helps me live with my past life, where I had an alcoholic father. I can forget about this terrible man, while wearing dips. Earlier I was always wearing medical diapers, but now I discovered how lovely are abdl diaper. I want to find some quiet place, when I can share my second life with someone, and search for diaper tips! About my normal life: I'm working as a postman(I love wearing at work), and I'm playing Tuba.

Greetings for you all,
Simon

Reactions: JunkyardDog1
Hello and welcome from the UK!

Reactions: Simon15plus
Simon15plus said:
Hello everyone! I hope you're going well! I'm Simon, and I'm 23 male from beautiful Poland. I can say to you that I'm diaper lover for about half of my life.I think, this little secret helps me live with my past life, where I had an alcoholic father. I can forget about this terrible man, while wearing dips. Earlier I was always wearing medical diapers, but now I discovered how lovely are abdl diaper. I want to find some quiet place, when I can share my second life with someone, and search for diaper tips! About my normal life: I'm working as a postman(I love wearing at work), and I'm playing Tuba.

Greetings for you all,
Simon
Hello welcome here

Reactions: Simon15plus
Hi and welcome to the forum I hope you have a great time here.

Hello Simon, welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I'm sorry to hear about your past. I hope you have enjoy your time here.

Back