• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone!

JustToBeRad

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey!

Looks like this is gonna be my introduction. Well I will say that I have been a closeted abdl for quite some time. I only just recently opened up to my spouse. She has been nothing short of amazing when it comes to accepting me. I will definitely be looking for community support when it comes to figuring things out with this new part of our relationship. I’m excited to be here amongst ya’ll!

Reactions: Kittyinpink, chamberpot, Diaperloverj and 5 others
Hello and welcome aboard!

Reactions: JustToBeRad
Welcome to the crazy house. 😆
I to recently came out to the wife and yes she has been nothing but amazing to say the least. I also noticed your use of (ya'll). I'm from the south as well. S.c. good luck and welcome.

Reactions: JustToBeRad and piper23
Welcome, you'll find plenty of support here

JustToBeRad said:
Hey!

Looks like this is gonna be my introduction. Well I will say that I have been a closeted abdl for quite some time. I only just recently opened up to my spouse. She has been nothing short of amazing when it comes to accepting me. I will definitely be looking for community support when it comes to figuring things out with this new part of our relationship. I’m excited to be here amongst ya’ll!
Hello. Happy to hear your wife was accepting of you and your diapers. Makes it more enjoyable.

Welcome! Super happy your here and to hear your spouse is accepting!

I'm so happy to hear your partner is so accepting 😁

Welcome to the group

Tomtomthedl said:
Welcome to the crazy house. 😆
I to recently came out to the wife and yes she has been nothing but amazing to say the least. I also noticed your use of (ya'll). I'm from the south as well. S.c. good luck and welcome.
I’m actually from Utah! I think we just have a weird hybrid of western and southern talk here. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Tomtomthedl
JustToBeRad said:
Hey!

Wonderful that you've made it out of the closet! Hope you can make it to an ageplay convention sometime :)

Yes, there are whole hotel take-overs. Prior to March 2020 - they were glorius!

JustToBeRad said:
Hey!

Wonderful that you've made it out of the closet! Hope you can make it to an ageplay convention sometime :)

Yes, there are whole hotel take-overs. Prior to March 2020 - they were glorius!

Hi glad to see you here I am sure you will find this is a place you can enjoy yourself in

Hello justoberad! Welcome! U.K here.😊

Back