• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
a little about me: I'm a sissy & DL always had liked to wear women clothing panties, high hells, hose and etc mostly for sexual pleasure.

recently after searching Tumbler and running across posting referring to ADISC. I have been feeling the urge the wear diapers, girl diapers. so from what I've read on here I guess that makes me a sissy. which thinking about makes sense. Because I've always been bi-sexual make strongest desires tho are toward been submissive under the care of a firm but kind hand of a Daddy.
Not sure if there are any others like me out there. So after I read blogs on Tumbler about ADISC I though I would give it a try and embrace my inner sissy and begin wearing diapers and pull-ups. in fact I am sitting in my first wetted pair of GoodNites as I type this and I fell so liberated and comforted.

If feel to leave messages or ask me any questions. Because sure I'll plenty to ask as I embrace this new side of me.

0221nappie81 said:
a little about me: I'm a sissy & DL always had liked to wear women clothing panties, high hells, hose and etc mostly for sexual pleasure.

recently after searching Tumbler and running across posting referring to ADISC. I have been feeling the urge the wear diapers, girl diapers. so from what I've read on here I guess that makes me a sissy. which thinking about makes sense. Because I've always been bi-sexual make strongest desires tho are toward been submissive under the care of a firm but kind hand of a Daddy.
Not sure if there are any others like me out there. So after I read blogs on Tumbler about ADISC I though I would give it a try and embrace my inner sissy and begin wearing diapers and pull-ups. in fact I am sitting in my first wetted pair of GoodNites as I type this and I fell so liberated and comforted.

If feel to leave messages or ask me any questions. Because sure I'll plenty to ask as I embrace this new side of me.
Hi 0221nappie81, Welcome to ADISC. I'm glad you landed here. This place is amazing in so many ways.

You seem to have everything well thought out and well organized so we won't have to deal with self acceptance issues. You seem to be already there.

You ask "are there any others like me out there?" Many, many, many. I have no statistics on it but I would say that the majority of those who frequent the Sissy / Girls forum are Sissies.

I'm an LG which is probably the minority on the Sissy / Girls forum. However, Sissies and Little Girls are superficially the same so we can at least 'share cloths' as you might say.

Have fun and be safe, sane and consensual as they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back