• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone from Rift the husky I'm returning to ADISC because i haven't been able to find the time to go online because of my job and at home

Rift

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hello from Rift I'm returning to the site because I haven't been able to find the time to go online much but my likes are motorcycles video games and YouTube and Netflix I'm shy in person and tend to clam up when thing get overwhelming but I'm easy to get along with I really just want a friend who can accept me for me I'm sorry if I'm ranting I'm very lonely

Welcome back it's ok just post at your own pace what ever you want to do is fine

Welcome home. The virtual door is always open.

Welcome back

foxkits said:
Welcome back it's ok just post at your own pace what ever you want to do is fine
Thankies

Reactions: LuckyRed23
Last edited:
Welcome back Rift,
i think this is the good think of internet as StarryNight said: doors are always open.
And yes sometimes there is no time to follow everything here, aswell all is so busy like the last weeks
🙋🦖🧸🎉

Welcome back! Can I ask what bike you have? I've been putting off getting my licence, maybe 2024 will be the year?

LuckyRed23 said:
Welcome back! Can I ask what bike you have? I've been putting off getting my licence, maybe 2024 will be the year?
Kawasaki z1000

Rift said:
Kawasaki z1000
Wow, very nice, I probably shouldn't be going straight to litre bikes as tempting as it looks 😄

Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome back from wherever you wandered off to.

Back